Play ball! MLB picks

-
Thanks, 'xtra long weekend for us Canucks, its our Spanksgiving so off today till Tuesday. Hit the gas station bank and beer store this morning. Went for a quick rip before coming home to putter on the cuda. Saw this GTX on my rip and had to stop.

20161007_112819.jpg

20161007_112701.jpg

20161007_112852.jpg

20161007_140501.jpg

My pick ?
For the Dodgers to choke again.
I have been a life long Dodger fan, until the last 3 years.
Time Warner got the rights to them, in which I watched maybe 6 games in the last 3 years. Including missing the entire last season of Vin Scully. For that the Dodgers Suck, Magic Johnson Sucks, Time Warner SUCKS !!!
They expected me to switch over from Direct TV, just for the Dodgers, aint going to happen.
Time Warner SUCKS !!!
Im calling it the Time Warner jinx....Go Giants Go Cubs Go Nationals !!!
Anybody but the Doyers.

Rant over. Play through.

Last edited:
I didn't get to see much of tonight's Cubs-Giants game, but I did listen to it on my local radio station. Sounds like it was an exciting game. Not so much the pitcher's duel like last night, but it sounded like Hendricks was holding his own on the mound (and behind the plate, apparently) until he got hit by the line drive. I'm glad nothing's broken, because he's definitely a pitcher you want healthy and on your side! Hopefully, Jake Arrieta and the Cubs can seal the deal Monday in San Francisco! GO CUBS!!!

Yeah missed the game as well. Will set time aside today for baseball. One of the Jays clutch pitchers in the 2md half Nelson Liriano got nailed by a line drive in game 2. I think he's sidelined for a few games. Sucks to see anyone get hit that hard.
GO JAYS!
I didn't get to see much of tonight's Cubs-Giants game, but I did listen to it on my local radio station. Sounds like it was an exciting game. Not so much the pitcher's duel like last night, but it sounded like Hendricks was holding his own on the mound (and behind the plate, apparently) until he got hit by the line drive. I'm glad nothing's broken, because he's definitely a pitcher you want healthy and on your side! Hopefully, Jake Arrieta and the Cubs can seal the deal Monday in San Francisco! GO CUBS!!!

A SWEEP!
Hey Odur, nice throw to first...lol
Id rather get punched in May then knocked out in October! ! Lol
WAY TO GO JAYS!
A Jays/Cubs World Series ,would be a rocker.. Only one, that excited me...(Yanks -Braves...'96"'97....?...) Actually: Been watching old World Series games on You Tube,and having a hoot...

A Jays/Cubs World Series ,would be a rocker.. Only one, that excited me...(Yanks -Braves...'96"'97....?...) Actually: Been watching old World Series games on You Tube,and having a hoot...

Jeter's rookie year..Yankees swept the Braves the first of Dereks FIVE rings:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah, obviously a mystique surrounding the Cubs. It would be a great series that would capture most of the continent.
Derek who?? He's retired right?
Look out Elmers back Stroked and he be hunting f**ktards :elmer::icon_fU:

Indians SWEEP the rag sox..they're all crying around here:rofl::rofl::rofl:...GO TRIBE!!!

Indians SWEEP the rag sox..they're all crying around here:rofl::rofl::rofl:...GO TRIBE!!!
The Jays will pound the Indians in 5 and then rest up for some real competition, the Cubs. Going to be an outstanding World Series!

The Jays will pound the Indians in 5 and then rest up for some real competition, the Cubs. Going to be an outstanding World Series!

Going to be the same ol' same ol' Blowjays DON'T make it past this next round:lol::lol:

-
Back