Play ball! MLB picks

-
Oh when you said "same ol same ol" I thought you meant the Yankmees NOT making it to the POST SEASON. ....AGAIN....LMFAO

Why don't ya' put your money where your BIG mouth is Stevie boy.........that's if ya' got the balls which we all know you have none..

Not a betting man. You shouldn't either....yer picks come up losers lol.(Yankmees and Gaytriots) My pick for baseball are still in it, your Yankmees are done for this year.
And I got balls...YOU just dont like em ( fine by me) as you have your mouth full with Bradys...lol
Why don't ya' put your money where your BIG mouth is Stevie boy.........that's if ya' got the balls which we all know you have none..

Not a betting man. You shouldn't either....yer picks come up losers lol.(Yankmees and Gaytriots) My pick for baseball are still in it, your Yankmees are done for this year.
And I got balls...YOU just dont like em ( fine by me) as you have your mouth full with Bradys...lol
/

Are you sure your even a man.. I saw a squirrel with bigger balls then you the other day..knew you wouldn't bet..all talk and no action..typicle Blowjays fan.."I'm not a betting man".. ok little girl go back to playing dress-up..........

Last edited:
Im not sure of the laws where you are from, but bestiality is probably a crime.
Now if squirrel balls are some kind of delicacy and you are eating them for survival needs than I totally understand.
GO JAYS GO!
/

Are you sure your even a man.. I saw a squirrel with bigger balls then you the other day..knew you wouldn't bet..all talk and no action..typicle Blowjays fan.."I'm not a betting man".. ok little girl go back to playing dress-up..........

Cubs pull off the biggest 9th inning comeback in postseason history, scoring four runs in the top of the 9th, and then holding on for the 6-5 win to clinch the NLDS! CUBS WIN!!!

cuboom.jpg

Wow I went to bed after Ross homer made it 2-1. I was hoping it would go 5 games.
Congrats Cubbies!
I'm glad it didn't go 5 games. Now we can rest up a little (but hopefully not too much!) and get ready for either the Dodgers or the Nats on Saturday.

Cubs pull off the biggest 9th inning comeback in postseason history, scoring four runs in the top of the 9th, and then holding on for the 6-5 win to clinch the NLDS! CUBS WIN!!!
View attachment 1714979262

It was looking pretty grim, so I turned it off in the 8th inning to watch a show with my daughters...woke up this morning to find we won!

Can't wait for Friday night.. should be a good series. .. Go Jays Go...

Getting ready for game also Mike.. 1 for each inning lol.. GO JAYS GO

20161014_194041.jpg

My Wife and her sisters have gone to the theatre and left me all alone to grille steak, eggplant w/green tomato and potato for a late supper and watch the Jays kick the tribe's arse. should be a great evening .... GO JAYS GO !!!!

I commend you guys on your choices of munchies/food but the beer choices are pretty bland.....:eek:

Am I ever glad there are a lot of micro breweries out west that brew beer with flavour and substance! :D

Go Jays Go!!!

Great pitched game on both sides! Estrada made 1 mistake and it was a hr. Cluber made 4or5 and pitched outta every one. Very good game.
Tomorrow boys!

-
Back