please cross your scared mopar fingers for me

-

ram45red

Reaction score
Leaving this time tomarrow for Charelston SC to get a room so I don't have to make that 3 hr drive friday. Friday I am having a shunt placed in my spinal cord somewhere up in my neck. I have a syrenx in my spinal cord that needs to be relieved. I have had this done twice before in differant places of my spinal cord. The last time I got to come home the next day. I hope this time will be a quick in and out also. I hope to be a differant person come April 6 2013 for Mopars At The Rock. I've been to everyone so far. Don't plan on missing this one. Wish me luck. I.ll let you all know how it went asap. Thanks Sandy

I crossed my fingers and asked for a fast install and hope and pray to be hearing some good news from you Sandy

Attachments

• WOOD%2520PEKKER%2520DENO%2520013.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 116
Good Luck Sandy....and prayers sent for a quick procedure and a great outcome. The wife and i have spent the last 3mos. off and on at MUSC downtown. She just got her first infusion for chemo on Mon. I know it sucks going thru this stuff, but hopefully we'll all get thru this with flying colors. :thumbrig:

-
Back