Please help determining value of Snap-On Equipment

-

Patrick's74Custom

Reaction score
!Hi. I'm trying to come up with prices for this Snap-On equipment for my friends Dad. All are in great condition overall and work perfectly. All opinions are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!
Parts Washer, Press and blaster

Attachments

• snap1.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 339
  • snap2.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 343
  • snap3.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 308
Wow that is some nice stuff used or not..... That press new was probably 2 grand... the washer 6-800 and the blaster 800 to 1000.... or more.. Not sure what its worth now Sorry I would love to have it all........

I would it depends on age on age,but snapon tools hold thei value than most other tools.

So is 75% of new price fair to ask? Thanks for the help I appreciate it.

I would start out with 50% of new. You can always drop your price.

Do some research on snap-ons website. If that equipment is older and in good shape, it's probably not like the China crap that's sold now..........

i would start out with 50% of new. You can always drop your price.

Do some research on snap-ons website. If that equipment is older and in good shape, it's probably not like the china crap that's sold now..........

x2. You have got to keep in mind that the website has suggested retail prices and if you pay cash on the Snap On truck you can buy for less than suggested retail prices if your salesman is willing.

The problem is that you can buy all new Chinese stuff from Harbor Freight for $500 for the lot.

Does it say made in the USA ??? Just a thought seems like more and more brand name stuff is being made over seas and still use the brand name.

Moe

i would say the blast cabinet has seen better days, by the looks of it. it needs new gloves,a nd sure some metal walls are getting soft. i say you may get 150.00 tops for it, even though it is a snap on.

The problem is that you can buy all new Chinese stuff from Harbor Freight for $500 for the lot.

Thats what I was thinking. Being used I don't see that stuff selling for more than a brand new Chinese unit of the same size and type.

-
Back