please help me with a shopping list? lol

-
Thank you for being so helpful! :)
Dartwing! How's that project coming along. "Tetanus" and I have had a pretty crappy health-wise summer here in Texas and have been a bit dormant.I'm getting it going again. You didn't give up on it, did you?

I did not read everything posted here, but tanksinc.com carries the fuel tank, built to drop in the necessary fuel pump and sending unit. I used a corvette fuel filter that is a single in, dual out (built in 58 psi regulator), I also went with HDK (HemiDenny K-frame) with coilover conversion, If you are looking for a transmission with overdrive, look into an A518 from a diplomat or similar. I used Jeep SRT8 headers (worked with K-Frame I am using), Hotwireauto.com provided my wiring harness ($950) and used 2005 Ram 1500 re-programmed computer. Champion made me an aluminum radiator, built to my specs and provided shrouds, electric fans, and relays for $540 shipped. For a rear, I used a Ferd 8.8 from a 99 Exploder. It was 4.10 gears, disc brakes, and sway bar. Factory brake lines and E-brake cables bolt right up, then found a conversion U-Joint on ebay that worked perfect. There are a few other things I am forgetting, but I have been doing this a while (2 years or so).

Last edited:
-
Back