Please Pray For Emma

-
Nothing makes me more sad than to hear about something bad happening to a child. They have their whole life ahead of them, are innocent, haven't hurt anyone, and haven't been corrupted by society. It's different if you're older and have gone skidding through treating everyone badly. That's your own fault. But the children.......

My thoughts are with you

So sorry to see your little one is ill. Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery, hope shes back home with her family soon. Take care.

Praying for Emma & her family. Have faith Mike, God answers prayers. Prayer got my son & us through his problems, it will get you your wife & Emma through hers. We'll keep praying.

So sorry to hear Emma is back in the hospital Mike.... Prayers coming your way from Amy & me.

Prayers sent buddy. It IS taken care of brother. Prayers for Emma and you and the Family Mike. Hang in there, GOD is in control. We live by faith and faith will get us thru this. We are in this with you Michael. GOD bless you and the girls.

Terry

GOD bless her, the Dr.'s and your family Mike!

Nothing makes me more sad than to hear about something bad happening to a child. They have their whole life ahead of them, are innocent, haven't hurt anyone, and haven't been corrupted by society. It's different if you're older and have gone skidding through treating everyone badly. That's your own fault. But the children.......

My thoughts are with you

Exactly, My prayers are with you and yours

THANK YOU EVERYONE for ytour thought,prayers and kind words. Emma had a good day today.Go over to FACEBOOK and look up Emma Wilcox's Prayer Warriors for updates.

I want to thank those of you that have already been over there and wrote something to her.

Good news and positive thoughts are with Emma and your family. :-D

My morning is brightened by hearing that Emma had a good day :love7:
Our prayer's go out to her and the hole family Mike.

At 10:00am this morning they took emmas tube out and took her off the ventilator and she did GREAT!!!! They thought she would need the C-PAP/BI-PAP machine but all she needed was her oxygen!!!
At 1:00pm they put her in a chair and she drank some cranberry juice,apple juice and ate some orange gello!!!!!
2 more days in PICU then 2 days on a normal floor and hopefully home sunday/monday.

PRAISE GOD!!!!! THANK-YOU ALL for your prayers!!!!

What a beautiful little angel, and to think so many worries about the stock market and the housing problems when all thats ever important is always right before our eyes. Bless your little girl and may her health continue to improve.

-
Back