Please pray for Kitty....

-
God bless you both. Anxious for an update, expecting the best.

Doctor said they are keeping her at least one more day. Will run the heart cath tomorrow.

hoping and praying for the best. good thing is the medical field has so much expertise in this area.

I mention this, to point out how things can be worse. 3 weeks ago a neighbor returned early from a vacation, to go to the hospital with a heart attack, be flown to KC to find a totally blocked artery, and a hole in his heart, and in ICU all this time waiting for a heart transplant. he is 62. an active rancher all his life.

im in adgreement with you for total restoration of kittys heart. just another opportunity for us to trust God and for God to show himself strong on our behalf.

No sir. #57 is bout where we are. I think they have found more blockage, though.

Aw man.

Not cool.

Hang in there.

I just saw this Rob. My thoughts and prayers are with Kitty and you.

Will be thinking about you both, sir. BTDT; let us know the situation and prognosis as it develops.

Well, they did the heart cath today. Found nothing. Her previous two stents are fine and no additional blockages. She just "had a heart attack". I "guess" we're callin this good news. They are changin her meds up some and of course telling her to eat better.......or die. Hopefully she will be ok. If everything pans out like they say, she should come home tomorrow.

that is great news, prayers definitely working, thanks for the updateJoe

-
Back