Please pray for this family

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I just got the news this morning that my landlord and his wife were killed in a head on accident last night only a mile from their home. These people were more than just my landlord and his wife, they were very dear friends of our family and we are devastated at the news of this. Here is a link to the news story. It is so sad, after I got the news I rescheduled the rest of my calls for today and came right home. I was too upset to even focus on work. Please also pray for the other driver who lost his life also.
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/10024758/

My Condolences to Both families. Prayers are sent. How are you doing Duster?

Very tired, working on average 14-17 hr days. Still have not been able to hire anyone to work the coastal areas. This news today has floored me. My landlord was like a father to me which I never had as I lost my Dad at a young age. I am really in a bad way over the passing of these two people.

Condolences sent to you and all there friends and families
My prayers sent for strenth for all and for you dustermaniac

TRY--to look beyond the circumstances and it is not EASY to do-Focus on the LORD and the blessing you received from these people while they where on this earth!!! GOD let your path's cross here for the reason's your heart is feeling now,DON'T beat yourself up with the WHY????? Take comfort in the LORD and If you don't have the LORD in your life FIND a BELIEVING friend so that the LORD may enter your life and HELP heal your heart--

Father-we thank you for the promises you gave us in your WORD,You are always with us in times of blessings and times of troubles,I ask you will be with Duster in his time of need,Father I also ask that you help with the healing of his heart and the coming day's as he remembers the blessings these people gave him while they where here on this earth,Heal his heart as only you can do LORD and help him to understand the SUN will be up tomorrow and he can trust in your STRENGTH -- AMEN--Keep your head up and trust in the LORD---Steve

Thanks Steve, I trust in the Lord and I know he will heal but I also know it will take time to heal the pain.

Sorry Duster, a few weeks ago a tragedy happened to a friend of mine at work. His two sons and only children, Wayne 19 and Aaron 16, were taken from him. A nutball went into a road rage when they accidentally cut him off. Needless to say, he gunned them down with an M16!! Another 16yr old friend that was with them was also killed. They were at the friends house picking him up when the 24yr old nut job killed them.
I knew Aaron personally, he helped his dad and I do the axle swap on my ramcharger...couldn't have asked for a better kid.
Nutball was on the run until his own parents called the police on him....he barricaded himself in his apartment for a 4 hour standoff...he took the cowards way out and shot himself.
Anyways. We may not know why these things happen but we do know that God knows our pain as He sent His Son Jesus to die for our sins.
Hope your wknd goes better and is filled with His blessings!

prayers form newport news va sorry for your loss of good freinds i myself lost a good freind 3 years ago she rolled her jeep got ejected and crushed by it all the day before her 18th birthday

It has been a tough weekend. Lots of tears have been shed and LOTS more will be tonight at the viewing and tomorrow at the funerals. These people were like parents to me and it literally hurts to the core right now. my 14 year old daughter has been crying non stop since it happened and it hurts me so much to see my young daughter grieve for the first time in her young life. Please continue to pray for all involved. God is so good and he will heal all in time. Life is so unfair but at the same time so wonderful. Thanks to all who have posted the words of kindness, encouragement and prayers. This is really helping me get through this very, very difficult time.

Our prayers are also going out to the families and friends of all of those involved. May God rest His hand upon your hearts and offer comfort an peace during this most trying time. Know that they have been called for some reason unknown to us, but will be revealed in His time. God bless you all, Geof

-
Back