[ATTENTION] Please Read.... Important Announcement

-
I just tried to purchase a Gold membership as a gift to someone, but it seemed that I was making a donation instead...maybe I did something wrong.

512GB SSD?

YIKES.

That's probably 2/3 of the cost.

Some FABO members on FBBO are having issues getting on FABO with PCs and smart phones.

I'm not having issues with my PC or Galaxy S5.

There may be a problem with some people because the DNS hasn't fully propagated. Time will fix that. They can try to speed it up by clearing their browser cache / history

HOPEFULLY - after many hours of searching, I think we found the bug that was causing the problems, and fixed it. So let me know if you see further issues.

There are still folks having problems getting the site up over at fbbo. I've been locked out until just a couple hours ago myself. Its working OK for me at the moment

just got a "verify your email" message.

I just clicked once on the "verify" link because my e-mail is current and it let me through.

I can access the site on my home computer but cannot on my iPhone (just tried and the message says "cannot open the page because the server cannot be found")

Just now got the message "Don't Panic . . . ." and what was strange I didn't do a thing on my phone.

one more edit - just tried again and got the site on the phone

iPhone has been in and out, but seems to be good now. Safari and Firefox browsers on my Mac cannot locate server. Cleared cache/ history, etc... Explorer and Google Chrome browsers on my PC cannot locate server.

I can access the site on my home computer but cannot on my iPhone (just tried and the message says "cannot open the page because the server cannot be found")

I tried 4 or 5 times this morning to access the site and just tried again on my iphone and still can't access but did on my home computer.

Something is making it go in and out for some people. We're working on it...

I guess I am one of those people!

I don't think ive logged out in over a year , and it was a couple before that

I stayed logged in all the time as well.

Was just now able to get on from my Mac with Safari for the first time. Man, Ive been going through withdrawals. lol

Joey, I can get on the site from home with no problem, but at work I get this message when I try to access the site:

Unknown Host

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Unable to locate the server named "www.forabodiesonly.com" --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

I'll state for the record that the site has never been faster for me. I haven't had an issues in the last few days, but again, I type in the URL every time, and flush DNS periodically. I do this sort of stuff for a living (DBA) and have learned over the years that Favorites are the devil. Also, smartphones, and especially iPhones use and cache webpages differently, so they especially need to be purged of cached data.

Good job on the upgrade; from knowing this type of thing, i was reluctant about the "few hour" downtime.
:thumbsup:

-
Back