[ATTENTION] Please Read.... Important Announcement

-
You don't have to have paypal -- they just process our payments. Any credit / debit card will do, even checks can be used through the system.

I just renewed to help support the new server. :glasses7:

Thanks Joey. :salute:

*Guys - Don't forget to send Joey your address when you sign-up/renew your gold membership so you can get your stickers.... :cheers: :cheers:

Another year of fun and entertainment.... :toothy1: :happy1: :drinkers:

If everything goes well, we will be doing the move to the new server late tonight... and it should be complete by morning

joe I was thinking that if that you may get more money if there were three or so levels. gold being in the middle. some have more to spend and some have less.

joe I was thinking that if that you may get more money if there were three or so levels. gold being in the middle. some have more to spend and some have less.

If this makes any sense. If someone cant afford to donate $40, I would rather they spent the money on something more important they need. If someone wishes to donate more, they can PM me and I'll help them do just that. This is for donations and you shouldn't donate when you really cant afford it.

I need to re up too. Right after the first of the year isn't a good time for me though. tmm

-
Back