Pls vote on my decal

-

tomt966

Reaction score
You guys had some good suggestions. Now I need your votes. It will be sized to fit the rear strip like a bumble bee. How about votes for #1, #2 or #3. I appreciate it guys.

BadApple123 (Small).jpg

They All Look Great But Its 3 For Me. It Would Also Look Good With A Worm Sticking Out In The Direction Its Looking At. Maybe With A Bowtie On The Worm.

Thanks for the votes. My choice (and ya'll) was #3. I'll send pics when she makes the big one and I install it.

Thanks for the votes. My choice (and ya'll) was #3. I'll send pics when she makes the big one and I install it.

Don't be so quick on deciding without looking at my really cool Photoshoped samples haha!

THought I needed a little something to do on my spare time so played with photo shop, hope it helps you decide better...

Personally I like #2 Better In a designer point of view, those decals look way better with longer text at the top and smaller or the same at the bottom, since number 3 has shorter text at the top and longer at the bottom it looks weird to me...

Just like the bumble bee and mr norms decals it's how it was layed.

So my vote is for #2! Unless you make another one that says at the top "ONE BAD" then APPLE at the bottom, I didnt have that text so I couldnt make it but that would look niceeee.

apple2.jpg

apple1.jpg

apple3.jpg

-
Back