[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
1320 got your e-mail and we are good to go with that mounting point, no measurements required. It's in my database!

Thanks again.

Hipovaliant, e-mail returned

Got my kit and installed it. Man what huge difference it made with just the old school sealed beams. I'm going to update to some type of modern light in the near future. Thanks Rob kit is awesome.

Got my kit and installed it. Man what huge difference it made with just the old school sealed beams. I'm going to update to some type of modern light in the near future. Thanks Rob kit is awesome.

Ken,

Thanks for the positive review.

Some think the stock wiring is sufficient, EVERYONE that has installed this kit has said the same as you... huge, incredible, unbelievable difference, etc.

GE Nighthawk 6024NH headlights are a nice halogen upgrade and what I use in all my single headlight cars.

GE Nighthawk 6024NH headlights are a nice halogen upgrade and what I use in all my single headlight cars.[/QUOTE]

Good info. Thanks for this! If I recall,my headlights are some kind of older hella halogen with a flat face (not rounded like a sealed beam). I installed them about 24 yrs ago,so could use an updated light!

Dizzy and Needsaresto have kits on the way.

Thanks for the purchases!

All other current PM's returned.

Got my kit Rob. Thanks! Excellent kit. Excellent workmanship. As soon as it warms up I'll be on it!

Hey Rob, I need one of these kits for my 66 Satellite.

I'm going to do one of the 440 source mini one wire alternator kits as well.

I would likely mount the relays on the rad yoke.

Do you have enough for a kit for me?

Thanks!

Feel like it's a constant battle to keep 12ga wire on the spool and ordered. :)

I have more wire supposed to arrive monday.

The kit looked great! and installed with no issues. I've taken so before pics but haven't had the chance to take the after pics. The weather is looking great for the weekend. So should be out top down cruisin soon.

I've received contacts regarding hidden headlight cars. I don't currently have a solution for these cars. The 4 headlight price is not including these cars. They require more materials/connectors. Once I get something figured out for these cars, pricing will follow.

Got my kit! Thanks Rob!! I really like the way you built it. Probably better quality than a large supplier would give.

Another before and after picture from member "67 gt". WF, thanks for the pictures and an AWESOME looking GT! :cheers:

The after would likely be even more pronounced if not for the street light just above the focal point of the headlights. Notice the lighting of the white line.

I've received contacts regarding hidden headlight cars. I don't currently have a solution for these cars. The 4 headlight price is not including these cars. They require more materials/connectors. Once I get something figured out for these cars, pricing will follow.

Update, 66-67 Chargers appear to be the sticking point for hidden light cars at the moment. For a 68-71 Charger, I have a solution and would be $150 for a kit..

Hi Rob,

Quick note to let you know I am extremely satisfied with your product and the results. Very simple installation that took me about an hour. Quality parts, excellent attention to detail and well worth the investment. I have attached a few pics for ya. I am very sorry that while attempting to crop the before images, I accidentally deleted them. I have no more needle bounce on my volt gauge at idle and the lights are dramatically brighter. With no more idle induced flicker. The volt meter pic is with lights on and car sitting at an idle!

Thanks again!

-Carson

Attachments

• 20150215_175139-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 541
  • 20150215_175036.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 595
  • 20150215_175056-1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 541
anks Rob! Kit is safely tucked away for when I am ready for it. Looks really,really great btw!! Inspiring to know that you can outstrip the larger companies for quality I guess that makes you the 340 giant killer...

Thanks Paul.

Sent a couple more kits out to Australia, Germany, Canada, Michigan... Thanks for the patronage.

The original ad has been updated with new pictures and examples.

Thanks to the Mod for the assistance!

Here's one I built for a 70 Challenger using three relays. Has a a single headlight high/low in the outer with a fog lamp style light in the high beam bucket. Normal Hi/Lo function on outer using the dimmer and a separate switch to power the fogs.

Much better looking than the one I had pictured with all the multi-colored shrink tube.

PM answered and any newly paid for units have shipped.

Thanks again to members that purchased a kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back