plymouth valiant limousine pics

-

mopar_persson

Body Bag
Reaction score
hey are there any plymouth valiant limousines in usa??
anyone have any pictures?

I have a picture of a Swedish built valiant

I'm looking for some pictures because I will build a valiant limo from 2 65- valiants

i have some more pics of it right now.
I'll try to track down the owner and take some more pictures of it

They pull a trailer with it?!?!? Very cool looking. Does that plate say DMG or OMG because OMG is about what i thought when I first saw it. I love it.

I can;t imagine there were any US models made. It's not heavy enough for big groups and not flashy enough for "high society"...lol. Kinda like a luxury edition Yugo...lol.

Mopar A body limousine's, that's a new one! Thanks,for posting.

Come to think of it, it's really not considered a limousine. It's what they called an airporter, distinguished by the extra doors. Limos, no matter how huge, still only have four doors.
Airporters were often used by resorts and had big luggage racks on top to carry passengers luggage. They're all cool as hell!

Come to think of it, it's really not considered a limousine. It's what they called an airporter, distinguished by the extra doors. Limos, no matter how huge, still only have four doors.
Airporters were often used by resorts and had big luggage racks on top to carry passengers luggage. They're all cool as hell!

Bingo!
View attachment airportlimos_03_resized.jpg

There used be one of these in Indy , always thought it was cool

Attachments

• 06-05-01.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 427
hey are there any plymouth valiant limousines in usa??
anyone have any pictures?

I have a picture of a Swedish built valiant

I'm looking for some pictures because I will build a valiant limo from 2 65- valiants
I'm diggin' the trailer mirrors

Okay that was my Dart...but someone added a couple doors for me...but it does look cool. I've seen some older 30s/40s 4 door cars turned into limos. Just thought it would be a neat thing to do to a 4 door car. Actually make it into a limo and not a 6 door car. I need to take the center door know off. :)

Thats whatd id do,weld up the center door snd get rid of the handles and redo the interior. My buddy has a 89 lincoln towncar limo that we modded and ive been cruising it and working on it

This has got to be one of the coolest threads ....EVER!!!!

AND perfect timing... The wife is ready to ditch the mini-van....
Oh, if I could just find one for sale ( and talk her into getting it :lol: )

-
Back