PM;s from Superdart 426 Is it just me?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you listen to the youtube message that he left on Cudachick's voice mail in post #51 above?

Listen to it and see what you think... :violent1:

She refuses to do work for him because of how he treated her in the past. He keeps begging her for another chance. She has made up her mind and won't take him as a customer. :angry1:

She's done work for me and I didn't have any problems dealing with her. You have to know going in that she's running a shop by herself, and takes the time to do a GREAT JOB on the parts, usually has a 2-3 month back log of work in her shop. Just send her your parts and she will get them done when it's your turn. The results make it worth the wait. She's the best and takes care and pride in her work. The quality of her work is worthy of any show car. :supz:

I myself, had a bad experience trying to buy a part from him. After that, I refuse to do any business with him. :hmph:

When you treat people badly, it will catch up to you. Maybe not right away, but when you keep on doing it to many people, it will eventually catch up to you. :tongue2:

good, I don't blame her. I will be sending some stuff to lenna once I get my car closer to completion. Thanks for clearing everything up for me....

Cole-

I can't believe you guys are still crying about this
dipshit after he's been banned.

An empty can rattles the loudest.
Cause he'll be back again, he always comes back.

i dont know what happened here but i can tell ya's all i have made a few deals with bob all of which went well. no he is not neither a thief nor a liar. as far as i'm concerned he is a upstanding man.

youre the first person I have ever heard say anything good about bob.

i dont know what happened here but i can tell ya's all i have made a few deals with bob all of which went well. no he is not neither a thief nor a liar. as far as i'm concerned he is a upstanding man.

Glad that you had a good experience with him. I bought a radio from him last year and after receiving it I sent a very professional e mail stating that it was just too convenient that the pictures didn't show that the wires were cut off. Imagine my surprise when I received a very nasty email saying things and talking too me like he was a cage fighter. I have always thought it was curious how people can talk **** on an email but this same person wouldn't make eye contact with me in a bar. after several deep breaths I was glad that my meds were working. Bottom line is i treat you with respect and i expect the same in return. As Cuda chick stated eariler, some of us might have thought we were the only ones..

consider yourself lucky.

without going into any details, I know first hand the shady **** that dude has pulled on fellow members here. believe me , I would not be typing what I did just for the sake of rattling peoples cages. i just hope people are aware of this dude as not to get burned.
done and done

To coin a phrase: "A youtube video is worth a thousand words".

My version of a train wreck.

Attachments

• hindenburg.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 248
The sad thing is this is not a forum of mopar enthusiasts anymore . It is a business and the owner wants to make as much money as possible and people need to just accept that . There are people who don't even own a mopar on here bitching about stuff that is really none of their business and giving their opinions like they matter , paying customers will never be permanently banned and people who have nothing better to do than sit on their computer all damn day are going to be here as well . Most of us stop in here and check up on the friends we have made through the hobby chat with some new people we haven't met yet and search for parts and cars we are looking for as part of our hobby .Flippers are part of the hobby and its a buyer beware world we live in .

The sad thing is this is not a forum of mopar enthusiasts anymore . It is a business and the owner wants to make as much money as possible and people need to just accept that . There are people who don't even own a mopar on here bitching about stuff that is really none of their business and giving their opinions like they matter , paying customers will never be permanently banned and people who have nothing better to do than sit on their computer all damn day are going to be here as well . Most of us stop in here and check up on the friends we have made through the hobby chat with some new people we haven't met yet and search for parts and cars we are looking for as part of our hobby .Flippers are part of the hobby and its a buyer beware world we live in .

Will not be surprised if I don't catch hell for saying this but....the impression I got form my short stint as a moderator here is that the only that matters is the number of members....the more the merrier. The "quality" of said members is not a big issue, just that they are members here. I may be off base in this thought...and if so I do apologize.....

Goes back to the same adage...there are over 30,000 members here, not everybody is going to get along, its called the real world! I think that we do a heck of a good job getting along here given how many members we have, and if you factored in how many transactions and personalities we have, I think we do damn good!! Sure, statistically there has got to be a "best" member, and a "worst" as well, that's just the way the American/human brain works!! I don't think Bob is either, he's not the best in some people's eyes, but he's not the worst either!! How about the guy who ripped a lot of people off for $1000's of dollars, and is still being sought!! There was over 10 pages of his dealings just on one thread!!

I applaud the mods, Joey, Adam, and all of our members here for trying our best to get along! Ill bet there ain't a better site out there, or any group of 30,000 more knowledgeable people than we have, so lets just try our best to get along and enjoy what we really come here for....Family, Friends, and Mopars!! Geof

Goes back to the same adage...there are over 30,000 members here, not everybody is going to get along, its called the real world! I think that we do a heck of a good job getting along here given how many members we have, and if you factored in how many transactions and personalities we have, I think we do damn good!! Sure, statistically there has got to be a "best" member, and a "worst" as well, that's just the way the American/human brain works!! I don't think Bob is either, he's not the best in some people's eyes, but he's not the worst either!! How about the guy who ripped a lot of people off for $1000's of dollars, and is still being sought!! There was over 10 pages of his dealings just on one thread!!

I applaud the mods, Joey, Adam, and all of our members here for trying our best to get along! Ill bet there ain't a better site out there, or any group of 30,000 more knowledgeable people than we have, so lets just try our best to get along and enjoy what we really come here for....Family, Friends, and Mopars!! Geof

Very well said Geof!!!

i don't really have a problem with this transaction. the original seller (68GTconvert) was selling it for $500. he knew what he had and was asking $500. not sure what it sold for but the buyer had the cash and bought it. then thinking it was worth more he was selling it at a higher price. that goes on every day in this hobby. nothing wrong with it. if you want the deal then have the cash ready and jump on it when it pops up. never understood the hate against flippers.

don't know much else about the guy. sounds like he hasn't been totally honest with others which isn't cool..

I think the point there was that the item went from being "used" to being "new".

I think the point there was that the item went from being "used" to being "new".

I've also heard about him looking for "date stamped parts" to put in his cars,( ie. engines so they would have the proper date on them), so he could claim that it was a "numbers matching car".

If he told me that the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe it until I went outside to look for myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back