PM;s from Superdart 426 Is it just me?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's an attention *****. He likes to stir up trouble. If you have something he wants, his game is to butter you up bein your buddy so you'll basically give him what he wants for little or nothing. It took me a while to catch on, but I got his number now.

I have his number too. Anybody else want it??? THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK.

[ame]http://youtu.be/TN9CentsxlA[/ame]

Just a note from me..........My thread wasnt intended to turn out like this. I was asking a question. Do i feel good that he is Banned,,,No. Do i dislike him yes.........There are people who dont like me either. Just sayin..............

The earlier thread probably wasn't either Edd, but it surely was enlightening ... and 172 posts later, it was quite empowering to those who may have believed they were the only ones dealing with it.

Just a note from me..........My thread wasnt intended to turn out like this. I was asking a question. Do i feel good that he is Banned,,,No. Do i dislike him yes.........There are people who dont like me either. Just sayin..............

My opinion, for what little that is worth, is he did it to himself.....again.....I dislike a lot of folks here, and no doubt am disliked by an equal number, if not more. But part of being even half *** responsible is knowing when to just walk away from things. Hardest thing about being bi-polar was the learning of this....resulted in a ton of troubles for me when I was younger. As a friend once told me, there is no problem so big that it can not be walked away from....While some folks may call it cowardly I have to ask them what is gained by an argument? Just more animosity? Folks need to just accept the fact that often times we need to agree with the fact that we are going to disagree....

Same drama, different day......
This place is like a soap opera sometimes.

To answer your question, yes I got a pm from him.

I just read the last thread, Wow ! A few years back when I bought the rusted turd from our other resident flipper I had a 8-3/4 housing. It was the only piece that came with the car that was useable. He begged me to buy it but needed to make payment. I figured I would help the guy out seeing so many people here have helped me over the years. I sold it to him for $250 I believe. And he paid like $50 at a time. I'll give you 1 guess what he did with it ?

Fast forward to last year. He's selling another 8-3/4 housing so I inquire about it for my Duster. With in 2 minutes I get a PM from another member warning me not to buy it because its bent and not usable. Go check Bobs Ebay feedback. He sold it to someone else that wasnt to happy.

I just read the last thread, Wow ! A few years back when I bought the rusted turd from our other resident flipper I had a 8-3/4 housing. It was the only piece that came with the car that was useable. He begged me to buy it but needed to make payment. I figured I would help the guy out seeing so many people here have helped me over the years. I sold it to him for $250 I believe. And he paid like $50 at a time. I'll give you 1 guess what he did with it ?

Fast forward to last year. He's selling another 8-3/4 housing so I inquire about it for my Duster. With in 2 minutes I get a PM from another member warning me not to buy it because its bent and not usable. Go check Bobs Ebay feedback. He sold it to someone else that wasnt to happy.

This would be the feedback that was left on eBay for that bent housing.

View attachment gymju,gf.jpg

If you want to verify it for yourself look up his eBay id.

View attachment erh5jh6.JPG

I am shocked,ike stated earlier , people don't want to register and log in to see this , they will just turn back around and leave,, have a problem, I say keep it between you and the other, if you had have bad experience with one then I say thats fine and post that BUT let them to at least try to explain themselves, he may be just another mopar guy..... I don't know what hes done in the past and I don't really care... I know some people buy something for a good deal and then when they end up not using it , they sell it, they may also make a buck or two, BUT I don't see anyone buying something and then a month later, trying to sell it for 200 bucks more.... don't hold me to any of this, just a 12 year old stating his opinion

sorry for any grammer mistakes, just a quick reply, lol

@&*@#.......@#*^...F#%k......C^&KS456782G ...MOTHER#$#$$G......PHEW......$#^.PANT,,PANT...GASP......ok its miller time

I am shocked,ike stated earlier , people don't want to register and log in to see this , they will just turn back around and leave,, have a problem, I say keep it between you and the other, if you had have bad experience with one then I say thats fine and post that BUT let them to at least try to explain themselves, he may be just another mopar guy..... I don't know what hes done in the past and I don't really care... I know some people buy something for a good deal and then when they end up not using it , they sell it, they may also make a buck or two, BUT I don't see anyone buying something and then a month later, trying to sell it for 200 bucks more.... don't hold me to any of this, just a 12 year old stating his opinion

You haven't been around to see it. IIRC, It's happened more than once.

When someone tells you what you have is worth barely half of what you are asking, yet has the same part for sale or recently sold one for the same as your asking or more, tells me all I need to know.

None of this needed to occur. PERIOD! A reasonable person would not have even sent a PM. If after 2 years, someone hasn't asked for something back, it's abandoned, move on. It was nothing more than a jab to stir the pot because of a prior post/thread.

Back to the train wreck.

You haven't been around to see it. IIRC, It's happened more than once.

When someone tells you what you have is worth barely half of what you are asking, yet has the same part for sale or recently sold one for the same as your asking or more, tells me all I need to know.

None of this needed to occur. PERIOD! A reasonable person would not have even sent a PM. If after 2 years, someone hasn't asked for something back, it's abandoned, move on. It was nothing more than a jab to stir the pot because of a prior post/thread.

Back to the train wreck.

More pictures please....

train_wreck.jpg

train+wreck.jpg

Better

Here's an example of how he worked. The last ebay link no longer works, but he was trying to sell this same part for over $1000 on there, I believe more like $1200....

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=203651

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=218099

http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click?.../private.php
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/mopar-slant-six

Most of the time we try to work things out on PM's and emails. It's when the other person starts ignoring or barraging you, is when you post it to get their attention after exhausting all of the "gentleman's options"....

Yet somehow, it is everybody else's fault.

Isnt the way the world works in todays day and age, is that its never there fault? Its always someone elses!!! I bet he is the same type of person that will rip on you at work, but the second you dish it back he runs to the boss or HR about how he is being harassed!

I have never had any dealings with SD426 and I never will! Wow what a piece of work, guess that is the best way I can put it!

Did you listen to the youtube message that he left on Cudachick's voice mail in post #51 above?

Listen to it and see what you think... :violent1:

She refuses to do work for him because of how he treated her in the past. He keeps begging her for another chance. She has made up her mind and won't take him as a customer. :angry1:

She's done work for me and I didn't have any problems dealing with her. You have to know going in that she's running a shop by herself, and takes the time to do a GREAT JOB on the parts, usually has a 2-3 month back log of work in her shop. Just send her your parts and she will get them done when it's your turn. The results make it worth the wait. She's the best and takes care and pride in her work. The quality of her work is worthy of any show car. :supz:

I myself, had a bad experience trying to buy a part from him. After that, I refuse to do any business with him. :hmph:

When you treat people badly, it will catch up to you. Maybe not right away, but when you keep on doing it to many people, it will eventually catch up to you. :tongue2:

right or wrong, he's gone! why is the pot still stiring! lmao

I can't believe you guys are still crying about this
dipshit after he's been banned.

An empty can rattles the loudest.

Here's an example of how he worked. The last ebay link no longer works, but he was trying to sell this same part for over $1000 on there, I believe more like $1200....

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=203651

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=218099

http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click?.../private.php
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/mopar-slant-six

i don't really have a problem with this transaction. the original seller (68GTconvert) was selling it for $500. he knew what he had and was asking $500. not sure what it sold for but the buyer had the cash and bought it. then thinking it was worth more he was selling it at a higher price. that goes on every day in this hobby. nothing wrong with it. if you want the deal then have the cash ready and jump on it when it pops up. never understood the hate against flippers.

don't know much else about the guy. sounds like he hasn't been totally honest with others which isn't cool..

i dont know what happened here but i can tell ya's all i have made a few deals with bob all of which went well. no he is not neither a thief nor a liar. as far as i'm concerned he is a upstanding man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back