police called it good

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I hesitate to even mention this. I guess people can respond as they see fit.

local Springfield, Missouri news. basically, 3 high boys found a 28 year old man raping a 14 year old in a secluded area of city park. the boys got a hold of the perk and basically beat the s--- out of his face, and then called the cops. or maybe called the cops first. showed the perk's face on the news. the cops stated they would rather be able to attend to these matters, BUT cudos to the boys for getting involved and taking proper action.

I don't have any problem with it. If more people would step up, there would be less of this kind of thing. I've heard WAY too many stories about people standing around watching when "somethin happened."

Sounds good to me. He could of been shot legally.....ah if only .......Well maybe he'll make friends in prison. Even convicts "Love" pedophiles...

if and IF he was raping her, I think I agree with this course of action

just out of curiosity...did the boys get cited for being high ?

Too many people "don't want to get involved". That attitude almost literally makes me sick.

Good for those boys. They rose to the occasion and did the right thing. Like Del said, if more people stepped up, less of this crap would happen.

I gotta agree, Kids stepping up and taking action rather than breaking out a phone to record the damn thing.

if and IF he was raping her, I think I agree with this course of action

just out of curiosity...did the boys get cited for being high ?

From what I heard on the news, he had on nothing but boxer shorts, was on top of her, and she was screaming for help. By the way, she is 14. I'm going with rape.

From what I heard on the news, he had on nothing but boxer shorts, was on top of her, and she was screaming for help. By the way, she is 14. I'm going with rape.

cant believe I overlooked that, statutory

carry on

I heard it again on 6 pm news. ( or at least the best I can hear). the boys h s age I understand), heard screams. went to her aid. this was in remote part of city park, wooded, walking trails type thing. the perk turns out to be 28-9 years old, the girl 14. the perk was wearing boxer shorts, either raping or attempting rape. they did an e xcellent job beating his face in. NO the boys were not HIGH! should receive a medal!
the little girl is recovering in local hospital. in severe trama or possible had been druged the police reported. charges of rape or attempted rape to be filed.
police basically commended the boys for stepping up when needed. NO they are not in trouble in Springfield, Mo.

NO the boys were not HIGH! should receive a medal!

maybe you oughta edit the word "school" into your first post to prevent confusion
(or smart alecs to take a simple typo and run with it :D

i was trying to indicate the "boys", that came to the 14 year old little girls aid, were high school age, 16, 17, maybe 18. kids in my book but ,they took the inititive to stop a rape no doubt. and another GOOD part to this is the cops commended them for their actions. no talk of "turning the matter" over to the D A for possible charges, no bs like that!!! the cops admitted sometimes the citizen needs to take charge until they can arrive.
I hope the " boys" get a frigging metal and are given free shopping spree at " Bass Pro"..! or somewhere!!! that's my take on it..

I wanna see pictures of the perp's face....

Good for those kids for stopping that.

I wanna see pictures of the perp's face....

Good for those kids for stopping that.

im not a "computer" guy, but it was on the news. they beat the crap out of it pretty good.

i' m not blood thirsty, but having 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters, stuff like this strikes a nerve with me, as with most people.

we hear so much negative on the news, its nice to hear a "somewhat" good ending. well that's not true either, the little girl was still in the hospital yesterday, whether the perp finalized his act against her or not, lets face it, she is scared for life. it the whole matter could have had a worse ending. she might be dead now if not for the "boys"...

To bad they couldn't blow his teeth out the back of his head and call it good. Death is the only justice for people who do harm to children.

Nice! Swollen in the face like he wishes his prick was.
Muha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now he can go to jail and feel like the girl almost did. He'll just get the full sausage instead of a failed attempt.

Now as long as some Judge doesn't let the perp sue the boys for kicking his ***, everything will be as it should.

someone from around there should take these boys out and let them do a few victory donuts in their A body

someone from around there should take these boys out and let them do a few victory donuts in their A body

Maybe the city should let em play with a brand new Hellcat.
Probably rapists would be getting their asses kicked more often. :D

those boys did a good job on that guy's face...

Now let the prison inmates take care of the rest (they hate child molesters and give them a hard time...)...

-
Back