Poll - use of your Mopar

-

clhyer

Reaction score
How do you get a poll started? I would like to see what most people are doing (or plan to do) with their classic Mopar:

Daily driver
Race
Show
DD& Race
DD& Show
Race & Show
DD, Race & Show

As for myself, a daily driver.
C

Duster was daily driver, now side yard ornament awaiting drivetrain swap
Super Bee was daily driver/street racer/racer/test lab for my dad 30 years ago, now its the garage ornament

My Dart is def. A weekend driver or afterwork cruiser.
I only take it out when conditions are favorable = light traffic , sunny, Gas prices have tumbled :toothy10:

1965 barracuda. Daily driver right now. Just waiting to build my 360/904 in the shop to swap for the slant 6/904 in it right now. I've decided against making a "just better than stock motor" I'm going to make this car SCREAM!!!! I'll just drive it for the next year or so until I have everything built. Then RACING MACHINE!!!

It's my toy that I drive a couple of times a week when the weather is good and I feel like annoying the local constabulary.

Jack

The Duster was my daily driver. It ran low 16's with a stock 318.

The 04 ram is now my daily driver, it runs high 15's.

The 66 dart will be a street legal high 11-low 12 sec. car late this year.

The Barracuda will be a daily for a year or two then it will be turned into a street/strip car. I am shooting for mid to low 11's with it.

Any Mopar i have is not a DD. I call em a prescription. The doctor said i needed to get my heart rate up for at least 20 min every day so there ya have it. The heart rate is governed by the size of your right foot. Doctors orders. I only drive em maybe once every week or so. Not real often.

Bought it to drive and drive it as much as I can up here in the frozen north.

My cars are weekend and evening cruisers. Strictly for enjoyment, sometimes while running errands and an occasional local show.

Hester is our daily driver

Hawks Nest 09 005.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 031.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 073.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 076.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 083.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 005.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 031.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 073.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 076.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 083.1.JPG

Both my 66 DArt and 65 Cuda are just my fun cars to drive when it is nice out..Do the cruz's in the Dart... Weather is nice this week end so have the Cuda out for the first time since pulling the 170 out and dropping in a 225.. So far am happy with it

-
Back