POLL... What is your age group?

Age group of FABO members.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Just turned 26! Wish I could get my dad to join, he's 51 and a big Mopar fan but cant use a computer.

haha this makes me laugh...im 24, (previously stated) and my dad is 60....he likes mopar, but doesnt know a whole lot about em, he's mostly a chevy guy, and a walking history encyclopedia. hes a smart dude, but cant use a damn computer. lol he always asks for help about his new cell phone...hes definitely out of the loop when it comes to technology. lol

53 and have loved and drove mopars all of my life. But I'll echo what so many others have said, I'm 16 in my mind but not the man I used to be.

well i am 43 and i can tell you fishin hurts the body more now than when i started in 84 i guess thats par for the course now lol

38 and starting to feel some achs and pains. and no more putting blocks on engine stands by hand.

i tell ya, its nice to see that there are some likeminded people out there in my age group (26). It sure starts to feel like the only thing my generation of car guys like around here is these ridiculous hopped up honda lawnmowers!

-
Back