-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highflyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Contact seller
i dont know anything about this but i do need to get it gone..dont know what its out of,but im sure some of the really knowledgable guys on fabo will know..id take 75 plus shipping for it from antioch cal...j

Attachments

• P1010098.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 833
Count splines, 31 is a 9 1/4 and has 1.32 inches axles, perhaps its one?

If the cross shaft has not spun in the case , I may want it. The picture shows an empty case. can you disassemble and show pictures?

Umm I thought I was first in line?? I wanted it if it was for 8 3/4. Guess not - _ -

another FABO was first in line he pmed me and said he wanted it no doubt no matter what it was for..if he falls thru,ill contact fst 73 360 next..IM sorry you are right first is first.i believe in that...

another FABO was first in line he pmed me and said he wanted it no doubt no matter what it was for..if he falls thru,ill contact fst 73 360 next..IM sorry you are right first is first.i believe in that...
Didn't notice a Pm was in before me. So I will wait and still hope it's for a 8 3/4

sure looks like it...whats that out of...???his private email was done off fabo site..you wouldnt have seen it ..once again,im sorry j

New rule: If you PM the guy, note it as a post...like. "Pm'd..." Dunno, seems to make sense to me. That way the position in line is established.

I have seen some complaining lately on here and got to say a PM about "maybe I want it or tell me more" is different then "I want it here's the money." I'm sure FABO guys are better but I can't tell you how impossible it is with craigslist buyers in my town. First one with cash in hand gets it. You hold something for somebody while you get 6 other calls just for the guy to show up and offer you 1/2 your asking price. Sorry, just a personal rant, nothing against anyone in this thread, and I suppose I'd be pissed if I drove an hour to find it sold on the other hand.

Yes, I bought this from highflyer and he is a dream to deal with.

The subject at hand ( photo on top of page ) which is an empty Dana-Spicer 741 clutch type sure grip case which by the way, this case can handle 500hp without strain and came with Max Wedge super stockers, AFX altered wheelbase cars and 426 street hemi's with automatic transmissions. Luckily both cone and clutch type sure grips share common side bearings and ring gear bolt patterns and can be used on any 741, 742, 489 carrier to take the place of an existing spool or open carrier. If you would like to purchase this case, I'll need what I spent, a hundred bucks plus shipping, cost me seventy-five plus twenty-five shipping. You do the math as long as I receive what I paid...

I myself have no need for it at the moment as I am going to an independent rear in my daily driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back