Post Pictures of your Scamps!

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey all you scamp owners out there, i would like to see any and all pictures of your scamps....I own a 71 and just want to see what some others have done with their cars as it would be great for some ideas....anyways, come out of the woodwork and post post post:cheers:

Here is my 73 I had. 360/727/8 1/4 3 inch sidepipes.

DSC03710.jpg

DSC03709.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

new360.jpg

Here is the 72 we were building for Nikki. We just traded it to Redscampi for the 48 chev.

DSC04310.jpg

And here is the other Scamp in my driveway. Thanks for the pic JR!

P.S. Never mind that my car peed on the ground - it wasn't the only one that day!

q-cardomain!.bmp.jpg

q-100_1014.jpg

Made a new trunk floor.
993dre2.jpg

Moved the springs in and mini-tubbed it.
d31bre2.jpg

New qtrs. hung.
002-1.jpg

My sig. pic. is how it looked when i was driving it.

i dont have any recent pictures of my 71, but there are some in my gallery.

wow guys they look good....68 dodge i see you have prostars on yours....could you post some more pics as i was thinking about those wheels for mine and i would like to see what they look like on a scamp....anyways guys keep postin they are all looking great!

Car is still in the build stage, but here are a couple pictures of recent work. Pic 1 is the dash installed; Pic 2 is the same from the inside, showing the Ron Francis wiring and all my sound deadener; Pic 3 shows the line lock installed just behind/below the master cylinder, and the Flaming River power column-to-manual steering U-joint.

Dash 1.JPG

Dash 2.JPG

Line Lock.JPG

Im currently doing the body work. I have been working on it at school and am 35 hours into it. The pics were taken at about 15 hours. '72 /6 4spd blue with white top and the last two are from when I pulled it out of a trailer park

DCP_4252.jpg

DCP_4246.jpg

DSC00390.JPGr.jpg

DSC00393.JPGr.jpg

wow guys they look good....68 dodge i see you have prostars on yours....could you post some more pics as i was thinking about those wheels for mine and i would like to see what they look like on a scamp....anyways guys keep postin they are all looking great!

These are Sport stars from Jeggs. The Pro-Stars plus other wheels would not fit my rear disc brakes.

57.JPG

Come on guys lets see some more pictures....i know theres more of ya on here with some sweet scamps to show off...post away

no more scamps out there? come on scamp owners, show off what ya got!

That does look nice, although im not really a fan of those wheels and tires....keep posting your scamp pics guys!

-
Back