Post the favorite small block combo you have had, and why

-
I want to hear more! bump
The AAR/TA thing?? Back in the late 80' s very early 90's I had 6-7. I had several that guys could not sell at their home area and called me to see if I would buy. I traveled from Mo, to Ok. Al. and Ga and Mn etc . as I remember for several. I loved them. They were cheap but if I did a nut /bolt resto they just would not bring that much in Mo. back then. Seems lke $1000 was it. Mopar bud back in Al. called and said he found me a TA roller NO hood or spoiler, NO front suspension either but soild. He said I could have it for what he gave the guy at the boneyard $200!!! I drug it home (800mi) and added the f. suspension, and a TA hood, it sat for several years about maybe '93 it had been advertised in MCG for months at $1500. NO lookers. A guy drove down to Mo. from S Dakota and gave me $1500 and was so happy he bout hugged me! It was my last one. I gave up E bodies altogether and was on to 68-70 B bodies. Parts were everywhere!!!!

My e body i have own since the early 80" and have enjoyed all the performance improvements from then, until now including my current stroker motor!!!!
However i have own several A body. And my favorite one as my Slant Six, 3sp on the floor 72 Demon! It was a fun highschool car. Air shock, *** end 10 feet in the air!!!!:D red and gold paint job. ran like a top. looked cool with them big wide tire that rubbed when i didn't keep the air shock aired up:realcrazy::D

Even won a couple street races with it.:usflag:

But what i remember the most about that car was that it was the best damn 4x4 i ever owned. no i didn't take it out in the hills........well ok yes i did.
It was the best snow car i have Ever owned. the only thing that stop me from moving forward was the temp gauge...............Had to raise the hood and dig the snow out between the radiator and the fan blade so the water pump would circulate coolant.
Start it back up, temp goes down..........back to pushing snow over my bumper:lol:

That's probably one of the biggest regrets of my live. and still is today. Actually the saddest part is that i never took one picture of that car. and it was sharp. Still remember the paint colors. Fire Mist Red and Fire mist Gold. the gold was a high metallic Gold. Then decide that if "armor" all worked so good on my dash it should work good to protect my paint:wtf::mad: :mob:

-
Back