Post up FABO bad spelling.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemitheus

19? Plymouth Scampenstein
Reaction score
I have seen some amazingly horrific spelling since I joined. Not to make fun of people. Well to an extent yes. Still, I find bad spelling hysterical. Don't get me wrong, I am fully fluent in typonese.

Post up any awful spelling you have seen on the boards. Homonyms will be accepted.

Examples I have seen;

electrick
geers
transmishin

I am one of the worst spellers on the planet, I have been referred to as a creative speller and honestly without spell check I would do even worse. With that said I have seen the following
torshin
torchin
both were used to describe torsion bars

Hell,I am the worst,I work off my android.Apologies to all.

And all this time I thought the common thread here was a love of Mopars...

i dunt tink ats fare thet yuo r maiking foun of mie speilling cuz i reelly do try ta doo a goed jobb so yuo kin reed whut i am seying.....tortion bar ,disk breaks, carbereator, dizzy, manifoilds , hedlight , stearing wheel , i have seen these all here before. hey , give em brake , sometimes we all get in a hurry and misspell or leave words out, myself inclueded lol

If I type it, I can spell it the way I want to.

Hay I can't help I had to drop out of school in the 5th grade because I couldn't pass my dad !!!!! ROTFLMAO

Still, I find bad spelling hysterical. Homonyms will be accepted.

Examples I have seen;

electrick
geers
transmishin

The bad spelling subject has been discussed a few times already. Too many people were offended.

So, now, when bad spelling makes a sentence or a post funny, I laugh aloud and enjoy it.
I chuckled at the word "homonyms" because I never expected to see such a term used on FABO. I am sure "homonyms" has a few people scratching their head................ So hemitheus please use a synonym for your homonym to elucidate your meaning.

Bad spelling isn't so bad, it's the misinformation that drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back