post your beater car here.

-
Here is my 1992 Plymouth Sundance Duster 3.0 V6. Owned it since halloween 2006. So far been very dependable with a few typical repairs.

DSCF4757.jpg

mopars8.jpg

My beater is the 71 swinger in the middle, the other two belong to my buddy and his Wife. (their beaters.)

Rain or shine.My every day driver.Orignal black plates,and sporting the orignal 1967 registration sticker!

MyDart.jpg

My "beater", ie, daily driver. Owned it 10 months, on the road for 8 so far, 5000 miles. A little light, probably up to 10k for this year depending on how many I put on the Dart...

IMG_3285copy.jpg

j061093409;445973

Nice ride, looks good.

7demon2, thats a good looking Magnum. Beats the heck out of my $500 beater. Factory moon roof or aftermarket installed glass? Wouldn't matter to me.

j061093409;445973

Nice ride, looks good.

7demon2, thats a good looking Magnum. Beats the heck out of my $500 beater. Factory moon roof or aftermarket installed glass? Wouldn't matter to me.

it was the factory electric. glass might be different but it was optioned with it. the killer part it was only 2800.00....:angry7:

It shouldn't be considered a "beater" unless you jump it or do some flying donuts in it.... otherwise it's a daily driver :snakeman:

I don't consider it a beater,It's my daily driver when its not buried:toothy10:

100_9022.JPG

My daily driver is a 1997 Ram 1500 4X4 with 8in lift and 37in Swampers. Thank goodness its only 3 miles to get to work with the 5.9L sucking down fuel.
The boys daily driver once he turns 16 will be the 74 Dodge Dart Swinger w/318 and auto trans we bought from the original owner.

100_8226.jpg

100_8681.jpg

Here is my "Beater" every day driver.
Almost a year old, and just over 6,000 miles on it.

2008 Chevy Aveo 5, 5 speed with A/C as the only option.

It replaced a 1994 Plymouth Voyager, that was needing work,
my only complaint is I wish the seat went back 2 inches more, LOL.

heres mine. 92 Sentra XE. had a 5 speed with 5th gear out and a slipping clutch. just put the new trans and clutch in and it would chirp 3rd gear. the exhaust dumps after the cat. which is gutted. ( this IS West Virginia ) the car just got a new starter and 4 new tires and its misfiring like crazy. ive yet to pinpoint exactly whats wrong with it. but heres a vid. yes its loud. yes it did get 2nd gear. thats on oil btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JebcglVZXho post your beater car!!

Ha I used to have a 90. It was my first car! I worked for my dad at his Garage so he went to his buddies Impound lot and bought that car for $100 bucks. I had to buy the head gasket and do it m'self and...
BINGO Mad Max's 12valve rallye machine was born! I totalled it Racing who I later found out was my budy, in a 325i BMW. I caught him in ALL the corners but that last one... I caught a Hill

my beloved 94 dart swinger!
100_03211.jpg

100_03201.jpg

100_03221.jpg

100_03241.jpg

OMG! ROTFLMFAO :cheers::rock::notworth::love7::finga::tongue9::pirate::downtown::sign3::rr::error::king::eek:ccasion::joker::sith::drinkers::mrgreen::shock::sign5::razz::tongue::supz::salute::thumblef::rambo::nike::read::usa2:

This is the Most Bad *** ride I have Ever seen! Thank you sooo much for driving it!

Rain or shine.My every day driver.Orignal black plates,and sporting the orignal 1967 registration sticker!

MyDart.jpg

Original 67 Registration Tag on there huh? Run it. I bet most cops will think its impressive and tell you that right before they hand you a fix it ticket!

I have the Original Black Cali plates on mine too. Where do you live at? my buddy's got a 69/6 we should go cruisin if you ever in the area. PM me if you feel like coming to Santa Cruz for some beach and mountian cruising

It shouldn't be considered a "beater" unless you jump it or do some flying donuts in it.... otherwise it's a daily driver :snakeman:

It seems that the term is viewed in different ways by people. Beaters can be everyday drivers.

OMG! ROTFLMFAO :cheers::rock::notworth::love7::finga::tongue9::pirate::downtown::sign3::rr::error::king::eek:ccasion::joker::sith::drinkers::mrgreen::shock::sign5::razz::tongue::supz::salute::thumblef::rambo::nike::read::usa2:

This is the Most Bad *** ride I have Ever seen! Thank you sooo much for driving it!

haha ya shes a beauty, i got wheelie bars made for springtime, and now like half of the rear window is covered in stickers

Got this last June when gas got stupid. 97 Neon 2.0 dohc/5spd. 300K+ km's on it when I got it. Fun little s-box.

IMG_0206 (Small).JPG

Before that, it was my trusty 77 W200. As said, gas prices (and rust!:( )have put her into semi-retirement.

IMG_0019 (Small).JPG

That's a sweet truck JD340!

A friend of mine has an old military Power Wagon.
(Ignore the truck on the left, this is the only pic I have of his Power Wagon)

Photo-00622.jpg

Here is my 75 beater err I mean Duster.

theres a real nice car, not a beater, but damn nice
primer don't work. its gotta be a heap,... and drivable

My beater to keep Victoria off the road.
Before I gave it to my son to get to work and back then he gave it
back to me for Christmas with a new paint job.

I have kept him busy here on the hill dragging downed tree's

77%20012%20%28Small%29.jpg

storm 027.jpg

storm 177.jpg

storm 238.jpg

1996 audi a4.been nothing but trouble since i got it.but got decent gas milage,and starts when it is cold was minus 25 celsius this morning but it started right up.no engine heater.

P1011071.jpg

P1011076.jpg

-
Back