Post your self portraits!

-
My wife and I this past weekend in Grand Haven, MI

DSCN2182-cropped.jpg

I met the Wife online through internet personals. My Sister posted an ad in the Winter of 1998. .

got me beat by over a year
me and the missus met online too (we actually met in a Christian chatroom, back when MSN still had chatrooms.) neither one of us was looking for romance, shoot, we were only 17. then one day she invited me to her highschool graduation, and I said "sure, why not"
that was the first time we met, and I guess you could say things kinda got out of hand from there

My wife and I this past weekend in Grand Haven, MI

View attachment 1715385312

you guys should have stopped by, that's right up the coast from us

Thanks! I'm at the level 1 trauma center for Alaska, Idaho, Montana, and wa. We are also the county hospital, so we see some interesting cases. I used to volunteer up in burns. Some really strong people up there.

You must be at Harborview then????

I've had a couple of surgeries up there in the past 5-6 years....

then one day she invited me to her highschool graduation, and I said "sure, why not"
that was the first time we met, and I guess you could say things kinda got out of hand from there

I finally slept with my high school crush... :p

Now she wants me to go to her graduation... :BangHead:

Like I know where I'll be in three years... :rolleyes: :steering:

Evidently High School.

Death is too good for pedophiles & it is nothing to joke about.

I always thought pedophiles liked little kids, not licenced to drive teens...but I'll have to ask DDaddy , he would know..lol . Teens now, who in this day n age already do orgies n blowbangs while their parents work...dating an older m/w would be passay....now its Rainbow parties and gender gay..lmao
People sure do forget the old'n days of just out of high school....
It's so far gone these days...jokes are least you have to worry about.

Quickly scrolling though this this thread, my thoughts:
1: You all are some cool people.
2: You all are some crazy bastards.
I briefly read a post about dic pics I think. Reinforces point #2, lol.
Maybe I'll get the wife to take a current pic of me tomorrow... but I hate pics of me. I'm always the guy on the other side of the camera for a reason :)

Have you ever found anything good with that metal detector? The most I ever found was a man's ring. I was hoping to dig up a mopar but no such luck yet :)

I've found a bunch of silver coins and old artifacts from the mid 40's. I did find an old gun buried out by the river, no joke. I turned it into the police, it was a very cheap Rohm revolver. My goal is to detect some beaches when I visit my sister in Florida.

IMG_20190827_110420.jpg

My first MoPar circa 1983. Notice the license plate. Joe Pole. Still have the plate. Dig them snow tires man.
IMG_20190827_110843.jpg
IMG_20190827_110354.jpg
IMG_20190827_111120.jpg

69 Dart GT. Still in the area....in pieces. Should have held on to this one. Note NY rust.

I've found a bunch of silver coins and old artifacts from the mid 40's. I did find an old gun buried out by the river, no joke. I turned it into the police, it was a very cheap Rohm revolver. My goal is to detect some beaches when I visit my sister in Florida.

The "Treasure Coast" is a good place to go looking, that is where lots of ship wrecks went down off that coast line.

Every time a big storm rolls through it brings up more treasures off the bottom and washes them up on to the shoreline. That's why they call it the Treasure Coast.

Mel Fisher scored one of his big finds off that coastline about 100 miles out. There is his museum in Sebastian FL that tells all about it. Even a bar of gold there from a wreck that they let you pick up, it is Heavy !

The "Treasure Coast" is a good place to go looking, that is where lots of ship wrecks went down off that coast line.

Every time a big storm rolls through it brings up more treasures off the bottom and washes them up on to the shoreline. That's why they call it the Treasure Coast.

Mel Fisher scored one of his big finds off that coastline about 100 miles out. There is his museum in Sebastian FL that tells all about it. Even a bar of gold there from a wreck that they let you pick up, it is Heavy !
The Atocha

My sister lives on the gulf side, Longboat Key. Still worth it to find modern lost jewelry. It's an upscale area for sure.

-
Back