Post your self portraits!

-
Ok, I'll post a throw back (around 1983 when I was heading to Boot Camp) with a perm and one similar to what I posted before.

FB_IMG_1544235959164.jpg

FB_IMG_1561230989751.jpg

Last edited:
mid to late 70's, I can tell by the hair. lol funny you and I could be twins from your side profile .lol
I had the same color hair and same doo in 78. lol

That picture was from 83 or 84... Most likely 83 and I was 16....

How are you doin' brother??? :welcome:

When I showed that picture to my older son yesterday, he said I should grow it back like that...

We had a Harris Hawk up here last fall. Funny it chose our neighborhood. It was tagged and had escaped from a sanctuary in Tucson. It decimated the pigeons hanging around here. Not sure if they were able to capture it.

We have a little Merlin that uses our bird feeder for a cafeteria.But hey, a guys gotta' make a living.

IMG_2942.JPG

LoL. Glad you approve Rainy. Heres some others. I was still rockin the mullet around 1996 in front of my old 60 El Camino too. My lil wrenchin buddy wants my truck when he's old enough to drive.

20181024_172659.jpg

20181024_181615.jpg

20181024_172638.jpg

Well now you know lol. BTW, I read thru this whole thread, and have a face to go with the posts from your end. I guess i dont clean up too shabby for a guy with a November 1968 build date. And yes you are the holy grail. A smart attractive woman who loves MoPars, and mechanical things in general.

Last edited:
Pictures? Aside from the picture of her as a kid from a ways away, I only saw half of her face! I couldn't see much but her hair looked nice. Some ladies live to tease us guys!
Regardless....She could be beautiful or ugly as sin and it wouldn't matter. She is a nice person and an asset to the forum.

Last edited:
Pictures? Aside from the picture of her as a kid from a ways away, I only saw half of her face! I couldn't see much but her hair looked nice. Some ladies live to tease us guys!
Regardless....She could be beautiful or ugly as sin and it wouldn't matter. She is a nice person and an asset to the forum.
Not really trying to tease but what I can do is, forward you the marriage proposal, phone numbers, and dick pic I recieved.
Then you will say "oh, that's why"

I am not offended but i think it wouldn't happen if there were a large female presence. Then all that would be sent to the prettier girls and they would leave this gear head alone.

Last edited:
Some guys are pathetic little pig losers, Rainy. Too immature to hold a proper conversation.

If I were you, I'd go back and delete any photos you posted. We'll, except the one showing the back of your hair. That was classic!!

Not really trying to tease but what I can do is, forward you the marriage proposal, phone numbers, and dick pic I recieved.

I am not offended but i think it wouldn't happen if there were a large female presence. Then all that would be sent to the prettier girls and they would leave this gear head alone.

Some guys are pathetic little pig losers, Rainy. Too immature to hold a proper conversation.

If I were you, I'd go back and delete any photos you posted. We'll, except the one showing the back of your hair. That was classic!!
It's ok, already taken care of.

Keep em coming guys super cool thread

Yeah....I guess I might get some unwanted advances if I was a member of a forum that was traditionally female.
** Funny story***
I met the Wife online through internet personals. My Sister posted an ad in the Winter of 1998. She picked some family photos and wrote the ad then waited a few days. I got a call from her, she told me what she had done. I was humbled and honored. At that time, I hadn't even used a computer. I had no email address. I had only used my Mom's computer to look up stuff on the Dukes of Hazzard!
One of the respondents to the ad was a divorced woman with the screen name "Q-Valiant". I don't recall where she lived but she was within an hour from me. We never met face to face but did "private message" each other several times. It was casual, not necessarily leading to anything serious. Suddenly, she sent a curt and emotionless response like you'd get from a Bank after applying for a loan:
Sorry to inform you, I have reconciled with my Husband and I will be closing my account at [email protected]. Please make no efforts of further contact.
Aside from the strange way that it ended, it seemed to be an interesting proposition to possibly form a relationship with a woman that was not only interested in cars but Mopars! She had an early 60s Valiant, I can't recall if it was a Convertible but I seem to remember that it was. Regardless, I never actually met that Unicorn.
I'm quite happy with Mary. The past is the past but it is still fun to think about how things might have been different.

Had a beard for a couple years and shaved. Left that stash for about 24 hrs. Called it my Tom Selleck era.

Love the thread.

20190725_195916.jpg

20190624_065802.jpg

20181110_102108.jpg

Good call on the stash!!

Looks like you work in a hospital. I admire folks in the medical profession. My stepson (since age 10, now 32) was in a bad house fire on August 6. He's still in the ICU but he's finally showing improvement.

Not really trying to tease but what I can do is, forward you the marriage proposal, phone numbers, and dick pic I recieved. <<<<<<

Dam , that`s crazy ! Didn`t know that happened ! Pretty warped , even I aint that bad .

Good call on the stash!!

Looks like you work in a hospital. I admire folks in the medical profession. My stepson (since age 10, now 32) was in a bad house fire on August 6. He's still in the ICU but he's finally showing improvement.
Thanks! I'm at the level 1 trauma center for Alaska, Idaho, Montana, and wa. We are also the county hospital, so we see some interesting cases. I used to volunteer up in burns. Some really strong people up there.

-
Back