power booster

-

aaadave

Reaction score
i've read a lot of threads on using 73 up a body boosters on 72 down, but I've never been able to find out if the 73 up boosters will fit the 72 brackets. i have all the 72 brackets and rods, but the midland booster is shot and the newer ones seem easier to get. I know about booster dewey, but would rather just be able to order one instead of shipping mine off. thanks, dave.

Sorry for this answer Dave, but I've used Booster Dewey twice and his turnaround and price is very reasonable. And you get a free bag of peanut M&M's.

I have a readily available 73 duster booster from the parts store on my 70 dart using brackets from a 70 scamp. It worked just fine.

I am not familiar with "booster Dewey". Rebuilds boosters?

Do you have contact info, clifftt? Any idea of his charge?

GJS

Any idea of his charge? ...
Browse Booster Dewey's prices, but I think you will find that the new $140 booster/MC w/ brackets & rod on ebay is cheaper, though not exactly original look.
Had that existed, I would have bought one. In my avatar, you see my poor-boy approach on my 65 Dart, MC/booster from 95-99 Breeze on 74 Dart firewall brackets. The booster clears the Weind valve cover w/ 1/8" to spare, but I did have to tilt it back slightly (using backup nuts).

-
Back