Power Brake Booster questions

-

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Hi guys--
I was looking through my service manual for the 69 Swinger I'm restoring, and I was reading up on the drum brake section. There is a picture of the power brake booster with the master installed, and it shows TWO brackets that attach to the rear of the booster. One goes from the stud on the back of the booster to the drivers side inner fender, right next to the washer bottle (that would explain the extra hole I have there) and the other bracket goes from that same stud on the booster, down to the firewall somewhere.

Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of these brackets? I didn't get them with the boxes of parts that came with the car. I've never seen them in any catalog, or on eBay.

Also, if anyone has power brakes with these brackets installed, could you please post a picture of them for me? I would appreciate it a great deal.

I'm trying my best to make this as stock as I possibly can, so I'll need to get these brackets from somewhere.

Thanks in advance for any help!

George
69 Swinger 340/727

Attached is an exploded diagram of the booster.

Brake Booster2.jpg

Yep.
Those are the 2 brackets shown in the service manual.
Any idea where I can pick up a set of these besides a swap meet? Winter is just setting in up here, and the next swap meet is months away.

Thanks for that pic!

George

-
Back