Power to manual steering adapter in Canada?

-

mopar56

Reaction score
So my son swapped in a manual steering box in place of his P/S box, now he needs a coupler/ adapter to adapt the column to the box, it seems there is nothing here in Canada and these things are EXPENSIVE! Any idea where to purchase one in Canada?

So my son swapped in a manual steering box in place of his P/S box, now he needs a coupler/ adapter to adapt the column to the box, it seems there is nothing here in Canada and these things are EXPENSIVE! Any idea where to purchase one in Canada?
PM me about this

You can try National Moparts here in Ontario, or place a want ad here?
There are a few retailers that sell them

I got one off eBay a few years back for around $110 US which seemed expensive then. Like everything else they seem to have gone up considerably.

Thanks, getting odd ball parts here in Canada especially for Mopars is always a challenge, on top of the US to Canada exchange rate, we have brokerage fees, and shipping is WAY more expensive than US shipping THEN we wait for ever for it to arrive, so much easier if we can find a place that's already imported it. Maybe I'll try the wanted section as suggested, thanks.

So does Rick eherenburg on his eBay site, ricksmopars.

-
Back