Practically acosted at Home Depot:D

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Our weed eater died (snapped the flex shaft) and it was being revived before every use anyway from rotten broken fuel lines and leaks stemming from hot weather and sucky gas, so I looked online and found the Homelight basic model at Home Depot.

I wanted this specific machine because it was only about 80 bucks, has an adjustable carb so I can adjust it to run decent and I don't need to baby or rig a damn weed eater into working every time I need it.
I can toss this thing in the trash next season without a thought to it.

So I pick up the box and put it in my cart.
At that same instant I hear a woman pretty much yelling down the long isle SIR!, SIIIR!, SIIIR! and I turn around to see who could possibly be doing what to get yelled at by this woman/employee.
Holy crap, she's talking to me. WTF?
She races over to my cart and starts to take the machine back out and I put my hand on it to hold it there while she's telling me "You don't want that, you want a Poulan or this Toro".
She say's "Homelight products are junk, and you'll be sorry if you buy that one".

While still holding the one I picked out down to keep her from taking it out of my cart I told her I knew exactly what I was buying and why, and that if I truly was "going to be sorry" I would just bring it back so please take your hand out of my cart and go away.
Hey I was smiling when I said it.:D
She say's "Sir, you don't have to be rude".
I told her I wasn't being rude in requesting she leave me alone and go away, as it was a politely stated request for the second time and I wasn't going to ask again. (still a smile on my face)
She looked shocked, like I was some guy being a jerk to her for no reason.
(But she went away):D

What the heck is wrong with people?

your shopping at the homo depot, a store known for their commitment to advance the sodomite agenda and in doing so destroy the bedrock of our country and you STILL need to ask what is wrong with people?

She wanted your body.

Our weed eater died (snapped the flex shaft) and it was being revived before every use anyway from rotten broken fuel lines and leaks stemming from hot weather and sucky gas, so I looked online and found the Homelight basic model at Home Depot.

I wanted this specific machine because it was only about 80 bucks, has an adjustable carb so I can adjust it to run decent and I don't need to baby or rig a damn weed eater into working every time I need it.

At that same instant I hear a woman pretty much yelling down the long isle SIR!, SIIIR!, SIIIR! and I turn around to see who could possibly be doing what to get yelled at by this woman/employee.
She races over to my cart and starts to take the machine back out and I put my hand on it to hold it there while she's telling me "You don't want that, you want a Poulan or this Toro".
She say's "Homelight products are junk, and you'll be sorry if you buy that one".

While still holding the one I picked out down to keep her from taking it out of my cart I told her I knew exactly what I was buying and why, and that if I truly was "going to be sorry" I would just bring it back so please take your hand out of my cart and go away.
I told her I wasn't being rude in requesting she leave me alone and go away, as it was a politely stated request for the second time and I wasn't going to ask again. (still a smile on my face)

When you were here, we lightly discussed this in my house... Corporate big store up selling ...Is why I quit auto parts... Totally understand ,Greg.... It will get worse, as time moves on ... I gas that wonderful Taurus at AM/PM Arco.. I want 5 bones for gas, get a soft drink.. The sales clerks now ask" Can i take your change, and add it to the fuel sale..?) I say "Give me my change, please...." It just , is too fun to watch, facial expression"....

When you were here, we lightly discussed this in my house... Corporate big store up selling ...Is why I quit auto parts... Totally understand ,Greg.... It will get worse, as time moves on ... I gas that wonderful Taurus at AM/PM Arco.. I want 5 bones for gas, get a soft drink.. The sales clerks now ask" Can i take your change, and add it to the fuel sale..?) I say "Give me my change, please...." It just , is too fun to watch, facial expression"....

Yea, we did discuss that I remember.
I'm sure you realize from us spending the day together that I pretty much say what I am thinking a lot of the time.
I try to say it politely, but I do say it.:D

Our HD has attackers on staff pushing services -usually about re-facing kitchen cabinets. What ticks me off most is I'm trying to get what I need for some other project and end up forgetting something I need cause they distracted me. I try to be polite, but some of them don't let up. I had already given this one old lady the polite treatment on 2 previous visits. I'm reading a label on a paint can and she shows up and starts her little shpeel. I just cut her off and told her she had already told me this twice and not interested... She gets all huffy and stomps away like a brat kid that didn't get what they want. LMAO

sign her 'your deaf'. What's she going to do, sign you back 'dont buy this'?

Don't know sign, but I have pointed to my ears and shook my head no.:D
My Brother and I found out it works pretty good to point to your ear bud speakers, but not take them out and continue on what you are doing.
Not listening to anything on them of course.
You'd be surprised what you hear some people say when they think you can't hear them.
Try it and see. :D

I actually found the whole thing funny.

45cc312e9aa00e4a5747a966d68626f0--asl-interpreter-american-sign-language-deaf-culture.jpg
15165435.png

your shopping at the homo depot, a store known for their commitment to advance the sodomite agenda and in doing so destroy the bedrock of our country and you STILL need to ask what is wrong with people?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this true ? I didn`t know that, I`ll quitem in a heartbeat, OR, new York minute, OR---yesterday!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this true ? I didn`t know that, I`ll quitem in a heartbeat, OR, new York minute, OR---yesterday!
Yes sir, to the point of them sponsoring float in their sodomite pride parades

(I'm pretty sure I've posted a few links on the subject before, I'll see if I can dig them up once I get to my computer)

wife waiting on me standing in Lowe's and casually looking at their brand toolboxes.Lowe's employee there in that tool section tell my wife WE did not want their toolbox, get a better one at SEARS!!!!!
rather eat dirt than buy another thing at SEARS ha

Lol, what could be worse then someone yelling and chasing you down at a store telling you what not to buy? :wtf:
So it craps out, you take it back, and guess who's now working the service desk.

And then it all falls out if your pocket into the seat or arm chair at home. Sorry but that's a bad example.lol

To the op... next time just start un zipping your pants and slowly put a hand out for one if her tits.... she'll be gone in a blink n that'll teach her not to try and sell you a quality part, Chinese garbage for you only ;)

-
Back