prayer chain needed

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok i dont know how to do this but here it gos ...My uncle one of the 3 Dart_Doctors is in bad shape . Has blood clotes in his legs 95% blockge. So he needs all the prayers he can get .. Thanks guy

I am recovering from a week in bed for clots in my lungs and right leg, I know where you're coming from. I have a great team of prayer warriors at my church as well as a dozen in our Bible study group. I'll get them to work!!! A first name would be great.

Prayers sent my friend ,May the wisdom given to the doctors take care of your uncle in need.

I am recovering from a week in bed for clots in my lungs and right leg, I know where you're coming from. I have a great team of prayer warriors at my church as well as a dozen in our Bible study group. I'll get them to work!!! A first name would be great.
We call him brook thanks im glad u are getting better ive never seen him like this its hard and thanks for the rest of u

Ok i just now got some good and bad news .. if he quits smokeing and eats right and what not hes going to keep his leg for a little bit the docs told him its not if he will lose it .. but when but it should not kill him at this time

I have seen what this horrible disease can do first hand. Your uncle Brook is in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck to you and your family.

-
Back