Prayer needed for Riley

-

MeMikeJr.

Reaction score
Riley has been told he is going to have to wear a back brace to help maintain his scoliosis. He started at 18 degree curve now its at a 26 degree curve. We have been waiting on a response back from a financial place to cover the cost of the $2000 dollar brace. Please send a prayer his way for healing and financial assistance.

004.jpg

Prayers for the little ball player. I don't know why but it seems wrong not to at least mention that we could be the financial support for the little guys brace. I'm willing to help with some financial asistance just give me a paypal account to get it started. I'm sure others are willing to help also.

Prayers sent!

Please let me know about the insurance if you are not covered I would like to make a donation for the little guy to help out.

Riley, I'll have my church praying, too!

Thank you Robert :happy10::happy10: Prayers always help out and we keep Riley in our prayers, He sure is a sharp young gun and Riley and his older brother are sports all the way :cheers:and there parents stay real busy and happy traveling all over to take them to there games :love7:

Hay Mike, You mom is going to talk to the lady at her work and see what can be dun to get financial assistance through the system it's something like Medicaid but called CMS :happy10:, A big Thank's go out to all the member's here :happy10:

thanks guys..........I wil wait to see if we hear anything this week before I can accept anything ......You are to kind

Good morning Mike, I hear Devon, your 9th grade son hit him another home run this
StrongEnd :happy10: A grand slam at that :cheers:
Yes ! These great folks here are to kind and do care, there is a prayer thread here by goldfish65 and he has added Riley to it.:happy10:

Yep Devon got 3rd out of 27 teams at his state.....Big Grand Slam hit it 350 ft..

Riley won the district tourney for Cal Ripkin League...Qualified for state..

Riley's MRI came back good. Nothing bad on it... Still waiting on the brace funding people to get off there but to help...

I will pray for young Riley to get his back brace that he needs and to eventually be free of any braces. Cute kid.8)

Prayers are on their way for Riley :angel7:

He looks and sounds like a future "Hall of Famer" :smile:

My prayers go out to Riley and his family. I would also contribute if financial assistance is needed. I own a Home Medical Company, so if there is no insurance coverage I may be able to order it at cost and have it fitted by someone there locally, if that would save the markup cost. Let me know. God Bless!

Mike Sr and Jr. Keep us posted on Treava's effort on the financial matters. Sounds like Dustedu2 may be a player. Praying while waiting for your reply.
Small Block

WE GOT THE FUNDING FOR RILEY....

Took 3 months bt his brace will be covered thanks for the prayers.

WE GOT THE FUNDING FOR RILEY....

Took 3 months bt his brace will be covered thanks for the prayers.

Thanks for the update on Riley! :-D Congrats on getting the help he needs. Looking forward to his progress w/ the new brace.

-
Back