Prayer request for my brother

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
My brother developed Crohn's disease just a few years back, it's a severe case, he's lost 50+ lbs and was put in the hospital last week. He improved and came home yesterday but became so sick they are doing surgery on him tomorrow.

By the way Crohn's is where your own body for some reason attacks your digestive system, usually the small intestine. Surgery to remove the diseased section is a last resort in treatment.

Chris is only 36 and his wife and two young daughters need him healthy again, he looks a lot different now than when this picture was taken Christmas 2011.

Sorry this is long-winded but please pray for him, or keep him in your thoughts. Thank you.

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 359
sorry to hear about your Brother, will be praying for him. I was visiting a friend of mine yesterday that has had Crohn's since he was in his 20' and is now around 60. He had part of his colon removed 8 years ago and has been on the bag since then. Last month they took the rest of his colon, rectum and part of his buttocks. Please put him in your prayers also. He has several nice cars himself just the wrong flavor. He has a black 57 Chevy with 502"BB, 40 Ford with 502" and 56 Chevy 350". All of them show quality. I just wish he could be around to enjoy them longer, Joe

sorry to hear about your Brother, will be praying for him. I was visiting a friend of mine yesterday that has had Crohn's since he was in his 20' and is now around 60. He had part of his colon removed 8 years ago and has been on the bag since then. Last month they took the rest of his colon, rectum and part of his buttocks. Please put him in your prayers also. He has several nice cars himself just the wrong flavor. He has a black 57 Chevy with 502"BB, 40 Ford with 502" and 56 Chevy 350". All of them show quality. I just wish he could be around to enjoy them longer, Joe

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers sent for him too. That is a lot to bear. The thing is cutting out a section doesn't mean the Crohn's won't just attack another place. I've had Crohn's too since I was 14 but for reasons I'll never understand, it quieted down after a few bad years and I've been ok since.

Prayers sent,Goldie. A buddy has Chron's disease.,it 's killed his business,and weakened him.He was a healthy 210 lbs. With treatments & medications, he has hit at low as 135-140 weight wise. Prayers sent.

Prayers sent David, must be hard for his kids to see daddy sick so I hope he gets better soon.

David, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother and all . It is a terrible disease and I have seen what it can do. Im a pm away if you need anything, God bless

Very sorry to hear about this. I'm hoping he can get through this.

Prayers sent for your brother and to doctors & staff to use the knowledge sent to them David, keep strong and positive.

hi I have a friend that has chrones maybe not as bad as your brother .,but keep the faith
it is a bad thing to have but once they could control it he'll be ok but he has to have a certain diet and the right pills etc.. but you got my prayers
I hope every thing turn out ok the best
nick 6(cuda8)

few years back, it's a severe case, he's lost 50+ lbs and was put in the hospital last week. He improved and came home yesterday but became so sick they are doing surgery on him possibly today. They are testing him to make sure he doesn't have any infections before they go ahead.

By the way Crohn's is where your own body for some reason attacks your digestive system, usually the small intestine. Surgery to remove the diseased section is a last resort in treatment.

Chris is only 36 and his wife and two young daughters need him healthy again, he looks a lot different now than when this picture was taken Christmas 2011.

Sorry this is long-winded but please pray for him, or keep him in your thoughts. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. Thank you all very very much for your prayers. I have faith my brother will be able to beat this.

Prayers sent for tomorrows surgery and the mending that follows. tmm

-
Back