prayers for my dad and mom.

-

duster harry

Reaction score
Need prayers for my dad. My dad had a bad stroke on sunday oct 2, he was doing ok until yesturday when he took turn for the worst. They said they expect him NOT to pull thru, which i have come to terms with, but my mom is taking it very hard and her health is not the best. I pray that my mom make it thru this, I am an only child and the thought of loosing both, at the same time, i am sure you know how i am feeling, thank you and god bless everyone.

Stay strong duster harry, prayers sent for a full recovery for your Dad.
Stay close to your mother at this time and ease here hart.

Prayers to the doctors taking care of your parents Harry.

Harry this is when you can help mom the most take her out keep her spirits up and make her laugh.keeping mom up beat will help dad to.Yes i know its hard to do but hide your pain and help mom feel better threw laughing. My prayers will be with your parents and you ..

Prayers sent. As others have said, stay positive, it will help your mother and you.

Very sorry to hear this. Stay strong for your Mom.....prayers sent.

Prayers going out.

Stay strong and just be there for your Mom.

Prayers sent also....stay strong for your mom & dad as they will need you. I had a stroke Sept 20 so I kinda know what you & your family are going through.....GOOD LUCK !!

Very sorry to hear about your Dad.Really hope his health improves.You must be strong for everyone.Our thoughts and prayers go out to you,your Dad and your Mom.

Prayeers sent-just know you have an extended family here to lean on!

-
Back