Prayers for my Dad please

-
As I post this my Dad is in surgery having his bladder removed. As usual, Dad just sees it as fixing a simple problem...no more bladder = no more bladder cancer. The surgeon has an engineering degree so they get along great.

Dad wants everyone to know, if you see blood, get to a doctor.

Prayers sent for your Dad and the doctor this morning David, My the doctor use the skills/wisdom given to him to see this threw and your dad gets home soon.

You got it David. You know you got our paryers, but since we are like an hour apart, is there anything else we can do?

My Dad also grew up in New York, but in the big city, I had him until he was almost 87. Sending prayers for your Dad and thoughts your way . . . Rog

Dad's surgery went perfect.

In recovery he was bright-eyed and went right into ladies-man mode with the nurses. We spent a couple hours joking around after they transferred him to his room.

As I was leaving, I heard him saying to the nurse, 'he's a good boy.' :icon_smi:

That's great to hear!! Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery. I love his positive attitude :thumbup:

So happy to hear everything went well. All the prayers must have worked.

Thinking of him right now, God Bless and keep them gears turning!!

Joe&Family from Alberta

Good to hear,...Godspeed to a healthy recovery,. My Mom had something similar, 100% cancer free as of yesterday,...Makes you appreciate today's medicine,thats for sure..

Goldie,now I know where you get your courage and positive outlook on life.Your Pop sounds like a helluva man.Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

i hope he recovers fast and the pain is minimal. i know the days after surgery are rougher than the day of the procedure... lots of pain. let us know how he's doing

In recovery he was bright-eyed and went right into ladies-man mode with the nurses. We spent a couple hours joking around after they transferred him to his room.

As I was leaving, I heard him saying to the nurse, 'he's a good boy.' :icon_smi:

You dad sounds like me :laughing: I stay in Lady-mans mode :cheers:
Yes I love the Ladies and make them smile especially when under gas at the dentist office :toothy5: My wife is use to it and it keeps me young hearted
This is some great news to see this morning David :cheers:
Prayers for a quick and smooth recovery, memike don't miss an opportunity

Attachments

• Picture%20142.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 74
memike which one of those is your wife? :thumleft:

You dad sounds like me :laughing: I stay in Lady-mans mode :cheers:
Yes I love the Ladies and make them smile especially when under gas at the dentist office :toothy5: My wife is use to it and it keeps me young hearted
This is some great news to see this morning David :cheers:
Prayers for a quick and smooth recovery, memike don't miss a opportunity

Prayers sent from Sweden. Great news about the surgery. Hope he recover soon for the Mopar fun this summer.

Prayers sent from Sweden. Great news about the surgery. Hope he recover soon for the Mopar fun this summer.

Good news, Dad came home today where he can rest and enjoy home-cooked meals. They tried to discharge him yesterday without any supplies or instructions. It's crazy how the hospitals operate, thank God Dad's wife is a nurse, she didn't take their crap, I feel sorry for the average person trying to get proper care. The important thing is he is home and doing great, that's all that matters. Thanks to every person who offered prayers, kind words and positive thoughts.

-
Back