prayers for Terry

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
My brother in law has had a stroke this morning. Asking for my brothers here to pray and stand with me lifting him.
Thank you,

Just received update, has blood clot and is having surgery to try to remove it. They tried to break it up and failed. The clot is in his brain. Thanks for your prayers. I had been texting him just before church.

Thanks for your prayers. We have gone on the roller coaster ride of emotions. Yesterday we were told he was extremely critical with a very small chance of survival. There are two blockages, one is in the brain and the other is the artery in the neck. They couldn't do surgery because of heavy bleeding in the brain area that they couldn't control. He was moving all of his body parts involuntary. The report we have just received is the bleeding has stopped and the larger blood clot is breaking up into small pieces. At this point they really don't know what the condition he will be in. Parts of his brain have been damaged, but we don't know what parts. He is breathing on his own. Maybe all of this make sense to someone involved in medicine, but none to us.

Don't give up.Remember the Doctors call their business a practice!He could come out of it.Still praying

Thank you for your prayers. Terry has woke up to a degree. He will squeeze the doctor's hand on command. The bleeding in his brain has stopped and it appears the two blood clots are breaking up. That seems to be good news being Sunday they told us he would not survive overnight.
He can't swallow either due to paralyzes or the doctor says possibly not being fully awake. There appears to be brain damage, but we don't know to what degree.

whoa - first time seeing this thread - sorry to hear of it!! Praying he pulls through - and that you all have the strength to forge ahead no matter the circumstance!

Man I juat saw this myself. Sorry to hear. Praying he pulls thru with a quality of life. He's proving to be a fighter!
Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

Very sorry this happened. Hope it turns out well. It might just take a little time for him to heal. You're all in our prayers.

-
Back