Prayers needed .... Again

-
Well, we know Cardizem won't do the trick. Mary passed all her tests and the doctors are trying a new medication. For some reason they were reluctant to give it to her on the off chance she may become pregnant. Don't think that will happen since we have both had social surgery. If Mary's heart is still in rhythmn tomorrow morning she can come home. Hope it works out 'cause I don't want to go to my stepmom's funeral alone. She passed yesterday at the tender age of 83. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, David.

Really sorry to hear about all this, especially now in the Christmas season when family comes together the most. My family sends our prayers out to you and your wife. Good luck.

If Mary's heart is still in rhythmn tomorrow morning she can come home.
Great news grumpuscreature David :cheers:

Sorry to hear about your loss of a family member, My Condolences.
What douse the dr think about Mary going,
This could be bad on her this soon
To add to the arm lodes of bad times you are going through.
Our thoughts and prayers go to you and yours David.

Sorry to hear about your Stepmom on top of all this and everything else you've had this year. My condolences and continued best wishes for Mary and you.

Just another speed bump. Don't mean nothin' unless I let it shake my faith, and that ain't happening. Gotta remember why we're celebrating and live our life accordingly. Enjoy the holidays. I will because ya'll have enriched me more than you can ever know. Thanks for that. Can you say Merry Christmas? I knew you could. David

Sorry to hear about your step-mom Dave. Still hoping that things stay good with Mary through the night and she can be back home with you all tomorrow though. Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas!!

Man, Grump, you sure have gone through a bad stretch lately. Whenever I feel that the weight of the world is on my head and that life seems as one struggle and disappointment after another, I think of what Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes. It always puts my head back in the right place.

Hello !!

I made it home this morning,:cheers:

(The docs spared the goat, they're sending it to to the petting zoo lol :happy8: )

I want to thank everyone who sent well wishes and prayers up for me.:angel7:

:love5: I am back in rhythmn , but still twisted....8)

This experience was something that I will never forget. I have been through so much this past year with my Hubby and his open heart surgery and busy trying to keep the kids healthy, Hubby happy and working 30-35 hours a week as a waitress that I forgot about someone very important.... me.

I am diabetic. I have not been taking good care of myself. I guess I always had to be the strong one. Everyone's caregiver. Everyone's Mom. Everyone's provider. Boy, did I get a kick in the pants!

My heart said WOAH GIRL!!!

I am doing much better now and I have the states best ER Cardio Dr in my corner now as well as an Endocronologist ( Diabetic Dr)

I have had to quit my job. Dr said I can't do that anymore. One day at a time is now my philosophy.

Thanks again to all who posted/ Prayed. And for 360Scamp... I heard some good one's in the hoosegow ( Hospital) and I will post them tomorrow.... until then ...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

:wav::sleepy2:

Glad to see you're back! Time to kick back and let others take care of you for a little while. :)

Welcome back Mary, we`ve missed you! Daredevil has kept us informed (in his entertaining way) of your condition. I`m glad the docs have gotten you all fixed up and on a maintenance routine. It`s easy to get caught up in everything around you and forget about yourself. Take some time to relax now and take it easy. Best wishes- John

GLad to see you are back home and doing well Mary!! Now just take it easy (as much as you can), enjoy the holidays and lets get on to a new and better year!! Merry Christmas to you, Dave, and your children!!

Mary Mary Mary. :love7:
I am so happy to see you at home and resting.
We sure did worry about you and your fine husband David.
I can't help it I am a softy :crybaby:
Please let me make make you relax and and take care of some things for you.

Our Xcptshnl1 "Mary" is back home.:love7:

pm sent.

-
Back