Prayers needed .... Again

-

grumpuscreature

Resident Curmudgeon
Reaction score
My wife, Xcptshnl1, is in the hospital with heart arrythmia. She woke me up around 4:30 this morning complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath. Took me a hot 2 seconds to whistle up the EMTs and get her to the ER. Just got back and decided to post. Thought Ya'll might want to know. She will be in the hospital for the next 2 or 3 days at least. According to the chicken entrails, she hasn't had a heart attack but her heart is out of rythmn and if it doesn't respond to medication they will have to stop it and give her a jump start. We'll know more tomorrow when they sacrifice a goat. Anything you got to say to the Man Upstairs would be most appreciated. I'll be glad when this sorry f**king year is over. It's been a rough one. Thanks and I'll keep you posted. Later.

grumpus.....so sorry to hear this about Mary. Please tell her we will be thinking of her and will keep your family in our prayers.

I hear ya about 2008.....You guys have had more than your share of crap going on. :hmph:

my friends wife had something like that, one side of her heart muscles were to big. heart beat was irratic, she could not walk far because of shortness of the breath. heart pains. they stopped her heart and induced a heart attack then brought her back out. it went great.. she went from walking 300 ft and out of breath to walking over a mile in less than a month without being tired. my prayers are with u and she will do great. my freinds wife was 65 yrs old. best of luck to you and her.try to get plenty of rest the doctors will do the rest. god bless

Sorry to hear your wife,s in hospital again,it must be hard at this time of year.Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Grumpus, Both of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Gang David:tongue9: You and the boys have had a ruff way this year.
Our prayers are going out to your Mary now.[-o<
Do give Mary our love and we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.:sad7:
Xcptshnl1 "Mary" needs our prayers folks and some for grumpuscreature too.

Im sorry to hear about whats going on with Mary. Her, you, and your children are in my thoughts and prayers hoping that she bounces back very quickly and is back to good health!!

You and Mary have sure had more than your share this year. Thoughts are with you

Prayers & a wish for a speedy recovery from Amy & myself....

Sorry to hear that your wife is sick. Prayers on the way for the both of you. I know that is very ruff on both of you , as my wife was in the hospitol nearly the whole month of april this year. Preyers Sent! :cheers:

David, your sense of humor during this trying time is admirable! Give Mary a hug from us and let her know we're thinking about her ... she'll be back on her feet in no time! Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Prayers sent. Tell your wife we love her humor and all of us at the site wish her a speedy recovery and a better new year for both of you.
Hang in there!
Tom.

Best wishes and hope she gets well soon.

I'm 25 and having to deal with arrythmia myself, I tell ya it's no fun.

Somebody here stands in good with the Lord. Mary is stabilizing on the Cardizem drip and her pulse is pretty much back to normal. Now it is just a matter of lowering her drip amount and seeing if she stays in rythmn. She may not need the jump start thing or the goat. You guys rock. I am in awe. Thanks again, David.

-
Back