Prayers needed .... Again

-
Mary David and your sons
May God bless and watch over you, and I am
so glad to here things are looking better.
Thank you for the update David

Very happy to hear Mary's doing better, thoughts are with you.

Im not big on the whole prayer thing but I sure hope that Mary gets better soon, we need more jokes!

Man David, this has been a tough year for both you and Mary. All the best wishes, and prayers on the way.

Ken (ocdart)

This is critical, who else contributes so well to the Jokes, Funny Stuff, and Anything Goes forum!!! Get Well Soon Girl!!

Dave Im glad to hear that things are already starting to look better for Mary, heres to hoping that it turns even better quickly!!

Looks like they are going to sacrifice a goat after all. Mary has a chemical stress test tomorrow and if she continues to do well she may come home Tuesday. Glad to know the hospital is making sure she is OK even though we don't have any health insurance for her. Helps restore your faith in humanity when those greedy bastards get into the act doesn't it? To quote Bartle and James, "Thank you for your support". Later. I'm off to bed now.

Boy Dave between you and Mary you're both keeping us here on our toes. Say hi to Mary for us and get well soon, and yes we miss her jokes.

Terry

Nothing is ever easy with Mary. She stabilized on the Cardizem drip and was switched to the oral version and was doing fine. Last night she fell off the wagon and lost her rhythmn again. The worst part is that she wasn't doing anything stressful. She was crocheting a scarf for eldest heathen (Gregory) and went into arrithymia and lost her breath. She is in the best heart center in the state and there is a livestock auction locally, so it is just a matter of time and faith before we get to the bottom of this. Thanks for helping me keep the faith. Later, David.

I sure hope they get to the bottom of this quickly, too hard on the nerves, keep the faith.

Having health issues myself, I know fist hand the power of prayer. Keep the faith, our thoughts an prayers are with you and your wife. Things will get better. Rick

-
Back