Prayers needed for my wife please!

-
Thank you all so much! I should have said that my wife's name is Nina.

God bless you all! Bryan

Inam keeping your wife and your entire family in my prayers!! May God bless hou and hold you in His hands as you journey through this together!! Geof

Prayers have been sent for Nina, and to all the folks and friends around here Bryan.

Prayers sent! I'm not sorry if I offend anyone, but I do believe that God controls this universe and he does listen to our prayers!

God bless you and your family!!!

Amen. He controls everything. I will be praying for your wife.

Benji

Thank you all so much and my prayers are sent back for you and your families! Nina was really touched by your thoughts and prayers. We will keep you posted after the biopsy is done two weeks from now.

God bless!

Prayers sent! I'm not sorry if I offend anyone, but I do believe that God controls this universe and he does listen to our prayers!

God bless you and your family!!!

Pauly don't apologize to anyone for your faith in God. Dan

Today is Nina's biopsy, so some more prayers would be great! We probably won't know the results for a few days though. Our reading says that there is a 35% chance of cancer with the micro-calcification she was diagnosed with. But if it is, we are catching it very early.

Thanks! Bryan

Today is Nina's biopsy, so some more prayers would be great! We probably won't know the results for a few days though. Our reading says that there is a 35% chance of cancer with the micro-calcification she was diagnosed with. But if it is, we are catching it very early.

Thanks! Bryan

More prayers coming.

Our thoughts and prayers for your wife. My g/f, whom I consider to be a wife at this point, had her biopsy for lumps done earlier this week and we will be expecting the results tomorrow, Friday. She is a three year survivor of ovarian cancer and is healthy and happy and expecting good results.

Hoping things turn out for the best... Keep your chin up!

-
Back