Prayers needed for Steve. Oldmanmopar..

-
Home but not well at all. Having a real hard time breathing. Very weak , Can't walk out of breath,

Do you have one of those oximeters that go on your finger and measure your blood oxygen level and heart rate???

You may want to get one and monitor it...

Also, are you on oxygen??? CPAP may also help as a substitute...

I have also been using an Albuterol inhaler, it helps a little when your lungs get "closed up"... See if your doctor can prescribe one for you...

I've also recently gotten a prescription for home nebulizer treatment machine with albuterol and it is more effective than the inhaler...

Use the nebulizer as the first resort/go to every 6 hours and then in between if you get caught away from the nebulizer, use the inhaler...

Home but not well at all. Having a real hard time breathing. Very weak , Can't walk out of breath,

Have they tested your heart to make sure that there are no issues there???

They have been testing my heart for the last year and a half... First all of them last year after I had an internal bleeding ulcer and was one day away from bleeding to death, they did all the tests on my heart and I passed them all...

Then after having covid and pneumonia this Jan/Feb, and then again this Aug/Oct, they started testing me again... I passed all of them again until the last one - a chemical heart stress test and they found a 'problem'... It turned out that I had an 80% blockage in one of my arteries and they had to install two stints this week... My shortness of breath is starting to get a little better now...

I passed that test a year and a half ago, but it may have gotten worse where it showed up on the recent test...

They are also studying the new long covid where people are getting short of breath after having covid and/or pneumonia... It's still new to them and they are trying to gather data and figure out how to treat it... Apparently many covid patients are developing 'long covid' and are having breathing problems....

Good luck, I hope my posts can help you and you can get over this...

-
Back