Prayers Needed

-
Prayers sent I hope all turns out ok please keep us posted so we can keep you and your mom our prayer list.

I will pray for you and your mother and wish that she makes a speedy recovery and you two have many more years of happiness together.

Carl

:sad11::sad11::sad11::sad11:

Well my mom received very bad news about her test results. My sister called me today with the results. She promised my mom she wouldn't tell me until after mom goes to the doctor tomorrow. My sister said she had to talk to me. I know it seems strange my mom didn't tell me but my sis is a nurse. My mom goes to the doctor tomorrow to find out the severity of the growth on her colon. Please continue to pray for her. Thanks for all the prayers so far.

I want to send out a good guy alert but not sure what this person's name is on FABO. You will know who you are when you read this. I just want to say thank you for everything. :D:D:D:D:D

God knows the needs in our family right now. It may not be what we want but there is a reason. We may not know or ever know, but he has a plan. I know I said in the beginning that I didn't have the money for gas. Well, God does provide. I was stressing about it for nothing. I forgot I worked overtime last week so there is my gas money. I worry way too much sometimes.

Thank you guys once again. I will keep you posted.

Betty, praying for the peace that passes all understanding for your family. Please be patient with each other in this difficult time. God loves you!

Prayers are still going out there to Your mom and yourself, for peace, comfort and hopefully recovery!!! Hope you get to see her VERY Soon! This situation is tough on ALL family members!!

Talked to my mom today and was told it was pre-cancer growth. Has surgery Monday and they will send the growth off. Continue to keep her in your prayers. Thanks.

More prayers on the way with the growth to be benign.

Just checked in. Have not done so for a while. Hope all is well ABB. Thoughts are with you and John, hope your mom has a speedy recovery! Catching it early is the key.

Well, I guess my mom didn't tell me the whole story. My sister who is a nurse said that they did find cancer on her colon and pre-cancer cells as well. When they operate on her Monday they are going to send them off to determine what type of treatment she will need.

Prayers being sent for you and your family Betty and another prayer for the wisdon that has been given to her doctors and nurses to move forward and remove this cancer from here body. Stay strong and have faith that this will be dun Betty

Praying for you and your Mom and family, Stay Strong, Please when you have the time, keep us updated. In Christ Jesus Name, We ask of this!! Amen

-
Back