Prayers needed!!

-

Dodge33

Reaction score
We have been on this site for awhile....... and do enjoy it, and try to help
when we can. But....... at this time, my one and only son was diagnosed with bone cancer right after his 16th birthday and has done very well, even tho he had to have his left leg amputated about a year ago. Well....... his cancer has reappeared, and has went to his right lung, which he will have lung surgery tomorrow morning at 11 AM at the U of M Hospital in Ann Arbor, Mich. We would appreciate any prayer's that you can give. He is very strong, like his Dad and Uncle, and is in good spirit's about this, and is wanting to look forward to the future in life. Thank you for your prayer's, Jerry & Jeff

You got it. I have had way too many loved ones with that nasty disease.

Prayer's sent for your son and to the doctors to use the wisdom given to them to see your son threw this, adding your son to my prayer list for strength and see him come back to health and never have to deal with this ever again.

Prayers sent, good luck!. No rush on those fender pictures. Just take care of your family!. Hope all goes well.

Our thoughts and prayers on on the way for both your son and your family.

Prayers sent! I too have a 16 year old boy and can't imagine what you are going through. May god help your son pull through all of this, so he can live a long, healthy and fufilling life.

Sorry to hear about this guys. I hope things go well for him.

Prayers sent for your son and for your family. God bless you and keep your faith.

-
Back