prayers needed

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For those of you who believe in prayers, I could use a few. I am going in the hospital in the morning for heart surgery. Not sure yet what all that entails and neither does the surgeon but last week I spent 4 days in the hospital. Actually I was in 3 different ones in a 24 hr. period. I went in with stomach pains and they found I had a blockage in the small intestine. I have 4 hernias in the stomach wall and it seems that the small intestine somehow got pinched in one of them. They were getting ready for surgery when they noticed some PVC's showing up on the heart monitor. they did an echocardiogram and found the heart is only pumping at 25%. They know I have one blockage at 80% in the back of the heart for sure. Only way to get to that is remove the heart completely. Surgeon suspects blockages elsewhere. Told me he is expecting the worse and hoping for the best. He is going to start with the angiogram and locate and repair. May get by with bypasses and may have to do a heart valve. Anyway, when it comes to the heart, I am scared shitless. So if you can, send some prayers my way. Thanks,Bill

I certainly believe in the power of prayer Bill. I'll be praying for you as you go through this experience. Remember, Know God, Know Peace. Be at peace my friend.

Bill, You got prayers from here now :angel11: Maybe a family member could keep us aware of your progress....

Bill Judy and I are praying for your success! God will guide the surgeons hand! Dan

Hopefully Ed (73hcode) may be able to do that as he is friends on facebook with us. I am sure that my wife will be updating friends as tomorrow progresses. I am the only one in the family that gets on here. If not and I make it through this, I will update when I get able. Thanks for the prayers.

The advances in heart surgery are amazing, praying you'll feel much better asap.

I'm not really religious. ....can I just hope for the best for you?
You will be ok!
We expect to hear from you in a couple days! !!!!

Jeff

hope everything goes well for you and you are back on your feet very soon

For those of you who believe in prayers, I could use a few. I am going in the hospital in the morning for heart surgery. Not sure yet what all that entails and neither does the surgeon but last week I spent 4 days in the hospital. Actually I was in 3 different ones in a 24 hr. period. I went in with stomach pains and they found I had a blockage in the small intestine. I have 4 hernias in the stomach wall and it seems that the small intestine somehow got pinched in one of them. They were getting ready for surgery when they noticed some PVC's showing up on the heart monitor. they did an echocardiogram and found the heart is only pumping at 25%. They know I have one blockage at 80% in the back of the heart for sure. Only way to get to that is remove the heart completely. Surgeon suspects blockages elsewhere. Told me he is expecting the worse and hoping for the best. He is going to start with the angiogram and locate and repair. May get by with bypasses and may have to do a heart valve. Anyway, when it comes to the heart, I am scared shitless. So if you can, send some prayers my way. Thanks,Bill

Damn Bill, you got it. Have Tyler log in and let us know how things go please.

I hear your cry and understand your fear. It's a hard thing to be dealing with.

Modern medicine is very good and in the end you have to have faith that all will be well. There is no other option but to keep your faith and know that your friends are thinking of you. Draw strength from both and face the future with a smile and confidence.

The people who will be caring for you and doing the surgery are all personally motivated to assure your positive outcome and full recovery...all your family and friends are too. Most importantly is that YOU need to be positive to assure success.

Shed the fear and embrace the love, for it is the most powerful thing of all. :)

I sure believe in prayer and have seen it work when nothing else did. I will be praying for you and looking forward to seeing you back at Cruizin'thecoast" for years to come, Jpe

I sure believe in prayer and have seen it work when nothing else did. I will be praying for you and looking forward to seeing you back at Cruizin'thecoast" for years to come, Jpe

Amen! My dad ended up having several bypasses and two artificial valves! He sounded like a timex in a quite room but he said that that was a good sound! I will pray for you and your doctor!

-
Back