prayers needed

-
Your are in my prayers Bill. Best place to be is in Gods hands!

Okay, here goes...

Heavenly Father, we come together to ask You to take this man into Your arms for comfort and healing.

We ask that his support system at home be strong and Faithful in times of trial.

We ask that You guide the hands of the surgical team.

We ask, as always, that Your Will be done.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen.

I know, Bill, a little short, but it's the best I got at the moment.

Prayers are a-comin'.

ramenth said:
Okay, here goes...

Heavenly Father, we come together to ask You to take this man into Your arms for comfort and healing.

We ask that his support system at home be strong and Faithful in times of trial.

We ask that You guide the hands of the surgical team.

We ask, as always, that Your Will be done.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen.

X2 Mr Robert, the Holy Spirit does not 'mince words'.

Doggone Bill, I go away for a while and come back to find this?!?
Prayers have been sent, please check back in with us asap after the operation!
C

thanks for the prayers guys. I found out today while at the hospital doing tests for the operation from a lady whose mother just had bypass surgery last week with the same surgeon said that her mother is going home today. She is in her 70's. She also said that this surgeon always makes it a practice to have prayer with the patients right before the procedure. This makes me feel more comfortable also. I feel like God has put both of us together. This surgeon has only been in this area for a little over a month now. He came from the Chicago area. Has been doing heart surgeries for 22 years.

I hope this is some encouragement.

Last summer, a friend of mine checked into the hospital because he thought he had bronchitis. It turned out that some virus, or something, was attacking his heart. He had less than a 5% chance of survival more than once. Almost everyone he knew came together to pray for him time and time again. In some way or another, God was using Jake to teach our whole church how to pray. Jake pulled through and is still with us today.

We have a reason for the hope that is in us. Remember that He who created you is more than capable of sustaining you.
I'll be praying.
-Tony

-
Back