PRAYERS NEEDED

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
My dad is in the hospital (icu) he isn't good. Long time MOPAR man & he would do anything for ya. I am glad to be a member of this site. I get to log on & talk to friends. Hopefully take my mine off of things. Even if its for a little bit. I have to tell ya guys & gals I never been through this before. Im having a very tough time.

Good luck with your father... I hope he pulls through...

Prayers sent. Our family spent two weeks in the hospice ward of the hospital this summer. FABO was there the whole time. Even made me smile a few times. Good luck.

Prayers sent for your dad, and to all the doctor's and nurses looking over him, my healing hands touch him.
Stay strong for him and your family sir.

Stay positive, I am guessing your Dad is not a youngster, guys from his era are a different breed and tougher than you may realize. Prayers being said for your Pop to pull through.

angelwings.jpg

Stay positive, I am guessing your Dad is not a youngster, guys from his era are a different breed and tougher than you may realize.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Prayers being said for your Pop to pull through.
-----------------------this

I'm praying for you buddy! I hope your dad gets better soon....... there's lots of Mopars out there to fix, we need him!!!

I'm praying for you buddy! I hope your dad gets better soon....... there's lots of Mopars out there to fix, we need him!!!
There isn't a body style or engine that hasn't worked on. 340s, 440s, max wedges, hemis. Him & his brothers had the CAWLEYs garage back in the 60s.

Heavenly Father, I ask your wonderful blessings for Cawley's father. Help us to remember that is is not our will, but your will that will be done. We ask this in Christ's name, Amen.

Prayers sent from our family to yours. We are all in this together and we all need to support and be there for each other. Let your father know he has many friends he has never met and they are everywhere.

-
Back