Prayers needed

-
Good news for sure, hopefully a full and quick recovery.
Friend of my wife is going through her 4th or 5th bout of chemo, has a heart condition too.

Wundyful to hear!!! We'll keep the prayers comin', You've got the support covered, sounds like She's got the determination covered!!

Patty got her staples out today. Yeah. The doctor is really happy with the way she is healing up. I am so happy with her progress this far. The power of prayer works wonders. Kim

We found out yesterday that the mass was in fact cancerous. The doctors are pretty confident they got it all. The scraped the mass off of the one kidney. Cur a 1 inch square off of the spleen and took out the colon. Then they had to join each side back together. She should be out Wednesday hopefully. Patty will have to have Chemo in the next couple of months. Kim
Ok guys the baseball size mass may or may not be cancerous. The doctor treats the all as cancerous as a precautionary measure. So every time they get sent out to be checked. I guess I mis understood him. So we are still waiting to find out. I guess I must of been more stressed than I thought. Kim

will continue to pray that it is benign and she heals quickly, Joe

Patty is doing great. Not much pain anymore and she has been able to reduce the amount of Tylenol she is taking. Thanks for all the prayers. She can climb stairs slowly now. Kim

Patty is doing great. Not much pain anymore and she has been able to reduce the amount of Tylenol she is taking. Thanks for all the prayers. She can climb stairs slowly now. Kim
Prayers

Patty had a check up last Tuesday. Got a clean bill of health. Will be checked every 3 months for a couple of years then less time in the following years. I am so relieved. Kim

-
Back