Prayers Needed

-
I was in Merciless, Fatal Violence and Dead Meat. My buddy Dave is still crushing it, he's the front man in Jungle Rot

Lead and rhythm guitar also drums, some bass, not much. If I had lungs I'd buy a saxophone but I'm too damn old for that
maybe you aughta get that sax and use it as a training session to rebuild the lounges again?

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."
My Mom had that hanging in the house. On a aged parchment kinda thing, urethaned over a piece of wood she antiqued. One of the first things about Him I remember reading ever......

I was in Merciless, Fatal Violence and Dead Meat. My buddy Dave is still crushing it, he's the front man in Jungle Rot
Dead Meat. What a great name for a band. My cousin was in one in the Auburn Alabama area for a while called "Pretty Beat Up". lol

Dead Meat. What a great name for a band. My cousin was in one in the Auburn Alabama area for a while called "Pretty Beat Up". lol
That's pretty cool! Lol. Myself, i don't really play that kinda stuff anymore. But I can damn sho' thrown down some Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, Blues, old school rock, and tons of other music

This was their main band for a long time. Mr Resistor and the Incapacitators. They do fundraising stuff like Noise for Toys at Christmas. Unfortunately my cousin Bruce (that's him with the black Tele) is fighting more than one kind of cancer right now. I don't know how that's gonna work out. That's also my cousin Eric on rhythm.

Friend of mine is lead guitarist from White Lion, which I thought was some kind of metal band.

Glam Rock. Think they had a bad pyrotechnic accident in NY bout 15 years ago...
Glam rock? My friend I think wasnt with them 15 years ago, either way he's a good guy but ive never been into that music......Im still stuck in the sixties and seventies LOL

Glam Rock. Think they had a bad pyrotechnic accident in NY bout 15 years ago...
Maybe this will lift your spirits this mornin.
CUTE NURSE.jpg

Make sure you lay on your front or side when sleeping and get a spirometer, trust me it helps!
Got One! Pulled so much crap out of me, my blood oxygen went from 91 inside to 94 in 1 hour! While Lowering my pulse! Sometimes it's over a buck sitting still..

Class act, Ironracer. Appreciate you taking the time to send thanks. The world is a better place with you in it!

-
Back