prayers needed

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Just got a tearful phone call from my sister (dodgepower and 87 shadow's mom). Her elderly neighbor fell today and shattered her hip. This neighbor is 92 or 93 years old and is a very sweet woman. Not sure what to pray for here, really. Grandma, as she's known by everyone in the family, has said she's ready to go "home." You know what I mean. But at the same time we know that a shattered hip is something which can be recovered from with the proper care, even though it will take quite a while to heal. Prayers, I suppose, for God's presence in this time for her and her loved ones. While she might be ready to go home, everyone else isn't so anxious for her to leave.

We are praying that God will heal and be known.

Peace be with you and your family, and all Gods people.

A prayer sent for this sweat grandma to have a fast recovery and a good Dr. to perform a good hip replacement that will heal and bring her spirits up
She must be loved by many good folks to be calling here grandma and known by many
Prayers to her friends and family that are worried and love her rameth

She is also in my prayers, and I must thank you Robert, and everybody out there who looks out for/ enjoys the good company of the seniors in our neighborhoods. There are many too many good stories, pieces of advise, and just plain fun times to be had visiting, helping and sharing the lives of people such as this. I got the unique opprotunity to live with my Grandmother for a number of years as an adult, and the stories and things that we enjoyed together stay with me everyday!!! I hope Grandma has a speedy recovery, and if she's ready to go "home", just know that she's headed to the right place!!! God bless you all, Geof

Prayers send for Grandma and all who love her. My Dad's family is from your area, neighbors look after each other. It's just hard, I pray she has a good Doctor and that she won't be in pain.

There is always something about our elders that brings value and you are never really ready to let them go. If, by some miracle, I make it to my 90's, I would hope to have good neighbors like your sister has been to her neighbor. My thoughts are with them.

Praying for her and all the people who's lives she touches.

My grandma went Home just after Christmas several years ago - January 3rd, 2001 to be exact - I vividly remember because my oldest son's birthday is the 2nd and I really think she held on for that one extra day for a reason. We knew she was going so it kind of put a damper on Christmas that year but, man, did we have a party when the Lord called her Home - good old fashioned Irish Wake (my Mom's maiden name is Connell - LOL). Blessedly, all of her children - my Mom is one of 7, made it in time to say goodbye. 15 minutes after the last one of my Uncles arrived at Hospice, she openned her eyes in Heaven.

This is Dodgepower's and '87 shadows Mom, I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. "Grandma" has come to mean so much to my family and I really would love to see her back at her kitchen window with just her little head showing! Thanks again. Patty:love7: Robert, thanks so much for starting this prayer chain. I love you!

. Not sure what to pray for here, really. Grandma, as she's known by everyone in the family, has said she's ready to go "home." You know what I mean. But at the same time we know that a shattered hip is something which can be recovered from with the proper care, even though it will take quite a while to heal. Prayers, I suppose, for God's presence in this time for her and her loved ones. While she might be ready to go home, everyone else isn't so anxious for her to leave.

That's okay. When we're unsure of what to pray for, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us.

That's what I pray for now.

This is Dodgepower's and '87 shadows Mom, I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. "Grandma" has come to mean so much to my family and I really would love to see her back at her kitchen window with just her little head showing! Thanks again. Patty:love7: Robert, thanks so much for starting this prayer chain. I love you!

You're welcome, Patricia. And it's through Love which prayers are sent.

And it's through Love which prayers are sent :happy10: Thank you ramenth

Prayers sent this morning for Grandma and to all the folks around her.

Im praying that Jesus will know and do whats best for her. And I will pray for strength for those who must accept his decision.

Robert sorry to hear about Grandma. Our prayers are with her and hope she can recover. I hope if I ever see 90's to have neighbors like your sister and
Dodgepower.

Thought I'd give you guys an update. Grandma came through her surgery. I'll get more updates as we go.

Thank you for the good update
Keeping Grandma in my prayers today :happy10:
She will be looking out the kitchen widow again and bringing a smile to all the folks around her again soon :happy10:

Apparently Grandma is weak from the surgery and not eating at the moment, but the doctors are looking to moving her to the hospital closer to home on Christmas day so she can be closer to family and friends to speed her recovery.

-
Back