prayers please... job interview

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
It's time for a career change, folks, and a steady paycheck again.

Wednesday morning I have an interview at a local plant in industrial maintenance. Pay's good, bennies are good, hours are kind of funky, but shouldn't be a problem. Good job security, a place where a person can grow roots and retire.

I need a change. I've been professionally paid to do everything to a car except drive 'em and sell 'em over the past 20+ years. Getting burned out.

Figured, though, with my mechanical experience, going this route wouldn't be so much of a change that I'd be entering a field where I'd have to start from blank, but gives me a change up enough that should keep me on my toes and challenging enough that I won't get bored with it.

And then build my 60x60 shop and come home and restore antiques for occupational therapy and relaxation.

I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck. I don't know about a 60x60 shop as mine is only 40x50 LOL.

Screw the prayers, take that job with zest!

Go gettem Rob! Knock'em down bowl them over!

You got it bud. Prayers sent.

Prayers sent Robert and as someone who recently changed jobs my advice is don't waste any energy with doubts about yourself, you'll be fine!

Yo Go Man,...Can't think of to many other folks that deserve a good job more than you.....We all deserve a 60 x 60 shop tho

Go kick *** Robert! We all know you're well overdue for a positive change. Just relax and be yourself -- I've met you and know already it's one of the best assets you have going for you. :-D Sending good vibes and best wishes your way my friend!

Prayers sent Robert.
Hope the gardening is going good for you also.

Darryl

Good luck Robert, sounds like it'll be a smooth transition with enough of a new twist to keep it interesting!

-
Back