prayers please

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
I know it's unusual to start a prayer chain for oneself, but I wouldn't mind some. In the past week I've gotten a few job offers that have made it into the preliminary stages (ie, phone interviews with assistants to narrow things down, but no sit down interviews with the actual boss). One is for a painter in a local factory prepping and painting plascreet forms, the other is at local used car shop looking for someone who can do it all. And I mean all. Mechanical, driveability, body and paint, detail, etc. Both are within the salary range I'd like to make. So I'm asking, if you would please, just a little prayer that the Big Guy's will be done.

Thanks, guys. I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. The gardens are in and taking care of themselves now. Can't really do anything outside today because of the rain. The budget at the moment doesn't allow play money for the toys. (Had to dip into the toy funds to put towards other more needed things.) I'm driving my wife nuts walking around behind her making sure all the lights are off (man, I hate electric bills!) Trying to stay busy with other things. Friends and neighbors are helping me out by throwing brakes, suspension, driveability, etc, at me. But I can only take out the garbage, do the laundry, etc, so many times.

Robert (I like that name, it was my father's name),
Jesus promises, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it you." John 16:23
You have asked for Him to provide. While you wait, do something for someone else. It will make you feel better, the time will pass quickly, and God will be blessed. God is blessed when we do good in His name!

bamacuda
David

"Ye have not, because ye ask not" James 4:2. You're on the right track. Praying on your behalf.

"Not the praying type" ? I'm still trying to digest that one.
Small Block

Thanks, guys. I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. The gardens are in and taking care of themselves now. Can't really do anything outside today because of the rain. The budget at the moment doesn't allow play money for the toys. (Had to dip into the toy funds to put towards other more needed things.) I'm driving my wife nuts walking around behind her making sure all the lights are off (man, I hate electric bills!) Trying to stay busy with other things. Friends and neighbors are helping me out by throwing brakes, suspension, driveability, etc, at me. But I can only take out the garbage, do the laundry, etc, so many times.

I sure can understand you going stir crazy ramenth.
I turn the tv off and listen to music and helping my folks around me keeps me sane :-D
I am a Home Diva :toothy10::toothy10: everyone around me get's a laugh out of it :toothy10::toothy10:
Hold your head high and keep a smile on bud :-D Prayers sent for you this morning.

in our thoughts and prayers.... you have a lot of people praying for you and there is power in numbers!!8)

-
Back